1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

7search

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Find And Shop, Jul 14, 2010.

I have been using this site for almost 5 weeks. Any body else? I pay for the clicks but can't coment on the conversion rate.

Find And Shop, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  2. gotosuccess

gotosuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    I have bad experience with rhis PPC, not Leads an no Sale for the my 1st $25 funding deposit

gotosuccess, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  3. fastboy42

fastboy42 Member

Best Answers:
    by looking at it I wouldn't use it. It just doesn't "feel" right to me. Don't ask me why..

fastboy42, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  4. Find And Shop

Find And Shop Peon

Best Answers:
    I sent them a mail asking were to find my ads. I like to see my ad. What search engine, were they were posted. I didn't get and answer. Where should I post PPCs?
    I have spent hundreds there with over 7,000 clicks and no conversions show in my reports. I've been complaining there is something wrong with my account on Linkshare. How can I have so many clicks and 0 sales

Find And Shop, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  5. 7searchguys

7searchguys Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello FindandShop,

I am sorry to hear that your ads are not performing well on our network. 7search.com has been a leading pay per click advertising and affiliate network since 1998 has active partnerships with more than 600 active websites, portals, and blogs. I can only reveal a portion of these partners as this information is proprietary. If advertising with us, your ads could appear on the following:

Kijiji.com & Kijiji.ca (eBay Search)
    TheFreeDictionary.com
    FindItQuick.com
    Pageseeker.com
    Local.com
    Clicksor.com
    Pheedo.com
    Oversee.net
    Inexplorer.com
    AdMarketPlace.com
    Sagoon.com
    Usefulresults.com
    Turbo10.com
    Kontera.com
    ValidShield.com
    MediaTraffic.com
    Compactfind.com
    M5-Systems.com
    Hostway.com
    Valary.com
    PredictAd.com
    Parked.com
    SurfCanyon.com
    Searchfeed.com
    Seeklocate.com
    InfoLinks.com
    AdManage.com
    FoxStart.com
    FrontLineDirect.com
    MediaJump.co.uk
    Egoughlife.com
    EpicenterNetwork.com
    PicadMedia.com
    BestSearch.com

Are you currently using any analytics software with your campaigns? Most analytics software will provide you with a URL builder which can create custom tracking URLs to advertise your offers. These will include the source of the traffic (7search, Yahoo!, Google, etc.) in your referrer reports.

We also offer all new advertisers a dedicated account representative to review their campaigns and help them optimize to succeed on our network. The team sends emails to all new customers. Is it possible that this email may have been received to your junk inbox?

If you have any questions about your advertising account, please contact me at or at 1-800-577-1165 x 6906. If you are calling from outside of the us, please call 1-773-283-0086 x 6906. I am available Monday-Friday from 7am to 3:30pm (CT)(GMT-6) and it would be my pleasure to help you get your 7search campaigns performing well.

Regards,
    Cleo

7searchguys, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  6. Find And Shop

Find And Shop Peon

Best Answers:
    Gave you a call on the 16th. Left message. Still no response?

Find And Shop, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  7. 7searchguys

7searchguys Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Findandshop,

I did attempt to return your message but the telephone number provided resulted in the person telling me I had the wrong number. I have just PM'd you the telephone number I called.

Let's touch base at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
    Cleo

7searchguys, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  8. longtime

longtime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had tried to use 7search before and I barely got any conversions. Out of $25, I probably only got $5 back in conversions.

longtime, Jul 20, 2010 IP