1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

7Search Advertising Experience

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by diamondsinfo, Nov 25, 2005.

Just curious if anyone has seen good or bad results from advertising with 7search? Most of their placements are affiliate sites and such so I'd like to know if anyone is converting the traffic that they send. Thanks...

diamondsinfo, Nov 25, 2005 IP
  2. WhatiFind

WhatiFind offline

Best Answers:
    I´ve used them a long time ago, the conversion wasn´t great so I stopped advertising with them. They have their feeds on loads and loads of ppc websites than cannot be traced. I don´t know how they are performing nowadays.

Take a look at miva.com, they are on of the better advertising companies after the big ones like yahoo,msn and google.

WhatiFind, Nov 25, 2005 IP
  3. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used them. My results have varied radically.

Additionaly the interface is not very refined. So it is annoying to manage more than 1 ad at a time. If you have used AdWords you will not like it - but it is usable. They also do not have a lot of traffic if you are working with less popular keywords.

On the other hand since they are not the most well used PPC you can find some keywords as cheap as can be. So even though the traffic may or may not be good - it might just be cheap enough to not matter.

Personally I am undecided.

alext, Nov 25, 2005 IP
  4. diamondsinfo

diamondsinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what I figured - my keywords are in the $1.50-$2.00 per click in Adwords, but on 7search those same words are in the 30 cent range so I figuerd I might give it a try - but if the traffic they send is garbage, then it's not worth 3 cents, let alone 30.

diamondsinfo, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  5. ebook-stores.com

ebook-stores.com Peon

Best Answers:
    i do not have any good traffic from 7search :(

i get x100 more traffic in digitalpoint just from my signature as compared to 7search

ebook-stores.com, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  6. keral82

keral82 Banned

Best Answers:
    I not used 7search yet ??

What is special about this ???

keral82, Dec 5, 2005 IP
  7. elvislivz2

elvislivz2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've used them - lots (I have tried all of the 'B' guys). With 7 Search - you burn thru your budget - get lots of traffic and no conversions. Same keywords with Yahoo or little known Goclick - your numbers soar if managed properly - that's the key!!!

elvislivz2, Dec 9, 2005 IP