1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $75 Recreate Two, Two Page Websites ::Design ONLY::

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by totalx90, Jul 31, 2014.

Hello, I am in need of a couple web designs recreated in PSD format, Currently they are in JPEGs. I want to copy the general feel of the website and ESPECIALLY the background. The background needs to be able to expand seamlessly no matter how large the screen.

It doesn't have to be exact, placeholders can be used for the graphics relating to a specific product but I want the buttons, icons, arrows, boxes and text to be recreated. The background is especially important.

Please PM me for further details about the product and images.

I am myself a graphic designer, I have also entered a lot of contests on this forum throughout the years. I am looking for one person to complete this job. Nothing is worse that spending hours on something and not win the contest. Please PM me with some of your work and I will in return send you info about the project and we can go from there.

Thank you!

totalx90, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  2. shrikant163

shrikant163 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is it still open.?

shrikant163, Aug 13, 2014 IP