1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

75% Of SEO's Want Yahoo To Return To Search

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Apr 23, 2014.

?

Yahoo To Return To Search ?

1. Yes

70.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  3. Don't Care

10.0%

Most SEOs Want Yahoo To Get Back Into Search

[​IMG]

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, they should probably just pack it in... I mean seriously, what Colbert said as a joke I say in earnest: Yahoo still has customers?

Though I love the card stacked approach to making a poll here -- you make a pie chart, with no indication of who's testing numbers you are using, showing a result that the poll here can't possibly reflect with two votes; to what end? To make people vote in this poll to the result you want?

I mean, without saying from where that chart or it's values originates, out of how many people polled... just what is the point of this thread even existing?!?

Though honestly, I value the opinion of "SEO's" about as much as a floater in a swimming pool; since most people who 'specialize' in SEO usually don't know enough about the Internet to flap their gums about much of anything.

deathshadow, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  3. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A couple months ago new rumors surfaced around Yahoo making a return to search.

With those rumors, we asked you guys if you think Yahoo should indeed make those efforts or give up now? With over 200 responses on our poll I wanted to tell you that the majority would like to see Yahoo return to search.
    Read More @ http://www.seroundtable.com/yahoo-return-search-poll-18420.html

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  4. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a believer in the Internet freedom, so that there's a place for everybody on the Web to stay and thrive.

Yahoo! was one of the first search engines I used when I got started in 2001 and it was fabulous. Over time, new search engines came along and replaced Yahoo! in the mind and browsers of many, but Yahoo! still has a big user base. Sure, it's not as big as it was years ago, but Yahoo! can still work as a portal AND a search engine.

I'm actually excited to see them back in web search! :D

luanatf, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I remember back when Yahoo search traffic converted much better then Google.

dcristo, Apr 25, 2014 IP
    luanatf likes this.
  6. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Yahoo Search was last popular when Yahoo first wanted to sell its business when the HQ were in china and never had any buzz about yahoo since then but still people use Yahoo regularly like for Sports, Finance etc as there service and website is unmatched.
    and where you go that Circle in OP? Opened paint and drew this stuff?

jazzyjmnote, May 15, 2014 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    On the contrary I don't believe on "Most SEOs Want Yahoo To Get Back Into Search" there is no evidence for that pie graph or surveys that support this studies. And still Google has the most users than other search engines and most of the online business rely on this results fro their targeted audience.

KylieSweet, May 15, 2014 IP