1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

75 EZ to read Tips to become a Badass Copywriter

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by tenkeys, Mar 24, 2014.

After a long hiatus I'm back to work. I saw this in my newsfeed earlier and I feel this article to be a good refresher for me in getting back into shape in copywriting. Whether you just getting started or a seasoned copywriter, these 75 great tips are perfect for you.

All the best to a good copy! Cheers!

Source

tenkeys, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's kind of ironic, but their advice on effective copywiriting contains 75 points. 75 points! That's really bad copywriting.

They are good points, no question about that, but by the time I got to #23, I forgot the first 23 points. :)

qwikad.com, Mar 30, 2014 IP
    SCookAAM, ryan_uk and sarahk like this.
  3. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, that's true! But at least we can refer back to them.

SCookAAM, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  4. Jeremy Francis

Jeremy Francis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Well, this sounds interesting... How mush does copywriting pay? I've been into content writing, and never tried this out... :)

And yes, as qwikad mentioned, 75 points is too much to remember and keep in mind. I guess it'll be good to shorten some of them or remove the less relevant points. They are very helpful though. If anyone can share some links on copywriting, that would be great... I'm looking for work...

Jeremy Francis, Apr 6, 2014 IP