1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 700,000 Website Submissions for 10$ + Review Copy Available - Great for Website SEO

Discussion in 'Services' started by k state, Jan 21, 2011.

DP this is the best offer ever seen on the digital point website!​

Me and my team created a brand new webmaster tool that will submit your url to 700,000:Search Engines,Directories, Classifieds, Link Pages, FFA's, NewsGroups and more

This is in fact automated, although the way we created this tool, The submissions work as if they were hand submitted!

Submissions will be in less than 48 hours of purchase, and a quality review will be given showing the sites we submitted to.

Some of the major sites included are:Google, HotBot, Lycos, MSN, AllTheWeb, WebCrawler, Lycos, Northernlight, and all Dmoz sites, and obviously many, many more!

The Price of this will only be 10$

1 review copy will be given for 5$, so someone trusted on here can tell others if the submissions were quick and easy and effective.

Pm me for my Paypal for quick submissions,

I will need your site details in PM:

url:
    titles:
    description:
    keywords:
    email:
    name:

Thanks,
    Sean Carolan

PS: I sell this service on my site for 20$. Im offering DP a 50% discount!

k state, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  2. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I believe most of websites own by guys here are well indexed by Google, Bing ,yahoo etc etc
    but I like to try your service if you can offer me a review copy, for half price, maybe

DoDo Me, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  3. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hello.

I will take a review copy. Sounds like a good offer, i would love to see results.

Kind regards,
    Yogesh

yogesh22, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  4. k state

k state Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM's sent to both of you...

Only 2 review copies are gone! Gave one to both of these guys! Price is 10$ from now on!

k state, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  5. mediahost

mediahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    You give us a list of search engines, but what other sites do you submit to? Directories? Also, do we have to verify any emails?

mediahost, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  6. k state

k state Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes there are Search Engines,Directories, Classifieds, Link Pages, FFA's, NewsGroups and more... Yes there are quite alot of verification emails, I can send them to my email and verify them for you if you would like. free of charge.

-sean

k state, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  7. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank you for your PM, payment sent. Please also click these verification email for me, thanks

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
    DoDo Me, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  8. ricky709

ricky709 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to try out this service but before that I would like to see some reviews. PM me.

ricky709, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  9. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi everyone,

I got report just now, quite long text file with lots of information, seems like a copy from the software output.
    If you do not want to read the following, just read this one: this service is worth the money, if you have spare change to spend.

the text file is very long and contains many info about the site I ask for submission, so I copy few and paste here with my review

=======================
    Last Submission Report:
    =======================

Date : 1/22/2011 1:37:58 PM
    Total Attempted : 592496
    Total Successful : 544457 According to this, you get 544k submission, not 700k
    Total Failed : N/A
    Total Server Error: 48039
    Total Skipped :

According to report, it tried submission your site to many search engines (185 of them, not all succeed), include many local search engines I never heard of.

After the search engine submission, is the "Promotional Resources", according to report, 186 of them, but many of them (as URL listed) I cannot open it, so I really not know what this is about.

ok, above is what I got. Here is what I think:

Seems 500K+ submission but report only 371 of them, and within this 371, many errors. For result, because I ask for a big site already has 94,898 backlinks according to yahoo site explorer before submission, and almost no changes when I got report (if you like to know, the number now is 94,773) so I cannot see any result, I understand I might wait a long time before see some result, however, I cannot wait to write this review.

So, for my honest review, this service is cost very little and if you have some change, just spend on it, you might get something.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
    DoDo Me, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  10. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    (btw, I am not really believe the numbers above, from the time I pay till get report, only 19 hours, 592496 attempts for 19hours is 31184 a hour, is 520 a minutes, is 8.66 a seconds. Too fast for a normal internet connection and for website submission. However, I am no saying its not possible, with high bandwidth and hyper thread, totally possible. Anyway, you decide)

DoDo Me, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  11. k state

k state Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the review DoDo Me..

Let me remind you that it takes time for google to index these links, however for sure will get indexed and gain many backlinks.

Price is 10$ still everybody!

-Sean

k state, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  12. ricky709

ricky709 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @DoDo Me

Thanks for the review. I will wait for some positive review before buying this package

ricky709, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  13. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Still waiting for the report to be sent. I haven't received the report to my email. Please update.

yogesh22, Jan 26, 2011 IP