1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest 70 USD. Logo and stamp design

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Nuno Brito, Jul 30, 2013.

We are launching http://www.triplecheck.info and the goal is working with developers to analyze if their software products are using open source components (such as MySQL, Linux and so forth) in the correct manner. There is a mix of free and paid work on this company because we believe in doing a good service to the open source community.

In the end of each of each analysis, we would like to provide a triplecheck stamp (sized for e.g in 64x64 and 128x128 pixels) where we place a score from 1 to 10 in regards to the project that was tested. Last but not least, we would like to have a great looking logo for our site and that would look great on a business card/sticker. I'm not a designer so go ahead and surprise me with your skills.

What we need:
    - Logo for header of site that can also be used for printed visit cards/stickers
    - Stamp with a written score ranging with the values from 1 to 10. Desired pixel sizes: 64x64 and 128x128

How we'd like it:
    - Sober design
    - Minimum use of colors (needs to look good in black & white printing)

Keywords that might help:
    - Open Source
    - Intellectual Property Rights
    - Ethics
    - Auditing
    - Analysis
    - Software compliance
    - Licensing
    - Copyrights
    - Innovation

Thanks!

Nuno Brito, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  2. Erline86

Erline86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its good I have read and i am interested but i also have some software which is comply 49 and it used for maintaining and improving operational Efficiency to ensure Compliance with Clause 49 of SEBI Guidelines and to avoid fines, penalties, prosecution .

Erline86, Dec 11, 2013 IP