1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$70 Logo Contest - Winner takes all - payment via paypal

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by proteindude, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Anasone

Anasone Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here's two colors variations:
    [​IMG]

Anasone, Mar 16, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  2. renderwork

renderwork Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

renderwork, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  3. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi guys. Thanks for the new great entries. Also want to say thanks to anidesign for entering this. I am a little busy right now but I will come back with feedback later on today and maybe even start picking the leading designs also later today.

proteindude, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  4. mitcharr

mitcharr Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is my entry

Thanks

[​IMG]

mitcharr, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  5. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Vebtools, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  6. steppysteph

steppysteph Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please provide feedback thanks

[​IMG]

steppysteph, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  7. zyndtel

zyndtel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there! Here's my try. Feedback is much appreciated.
    [​IMG]

zyndtel, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  8. gurtejm4eo

gurtejm4eo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please provide feedback.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

gurtejm4eo, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  9. proteindude

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all anyone participating please read this: I have been going over all entries and I really like the idea started by watari where I also have the initials of the logo being used, namely ANP (all natural products ). Watari, please pm me your paypal and I will send you $20 as a bonus prize for giving me this idea of using my initials ANP in addition to the logo.

Everyone else: I will be providing feedback on each entry below but please note, if you intend to do any revisions, I stronly encourage you to also consider using my initials ANP. Because of this change (using ANP in addition to all natural products ) I am increasing the prize to $90

tDesigns: #94 Looks good and stylish but my only issue is it looks a touch girly and the products will also be sold to men and that is why I prefer something a little more gender neutral

joidiamonds: I apologise if I don't make much sense sometimes. I actually like better your design with the ANP initials. To me the ANP one that you did looks more like a proper logo. The ones at #95 look good but they are a little complex for my liking. Again, I apologise if I confuse you.

logorice: welcome to SM and thanks for the entry. I also appreciate your advice/input. The logo looks good, however I feel like the icon is too big and is overpowering the text which also looks good. I think you need to find a better way to combine the icon with the text, perhaps by reducing the size of the icon. I am sure you read more about logos than me but I can only give you my suggestions which of course you may disagree with :)

Itaydr: shalom and thanks for the entry. I've seen you enter some other contests and sometimes you come up with some really great entries. One question: why ACN ? This logo looks ok but I feel it can be modernised a little more to made it look a little fresher, a little more modern. I don't really like the motif behind ACN, though I like the idea of using the initials which are ANP not ACN

anidesign: about time you entered another of my contests :) First of all let me say thank you for your entry. It's no secret that along with VictoriaAnn and Xpressions I believe you are one of the most talented dudettes here at dp and it's a pleasure to see you enter this contest. Very pleasant and stylish logo and I like it. However, as mentioned above I need to also have my initials ANP as part of the logo. I would like it if you could make another entry using the initials ANP. The only other suggestion is if you could make the leaves look a little more gender neutral if that is possible because these products will also be bought by men. Whether you will do another entry with ANP or not, I wanted to again say thanks for participating (I do hope you will do another entry)

freshfish: thanks for the entry but it's a bit complex and a touch girly. I need something a little simpler and also something more gender neutral because these products will also be sold to men.

graphicband: #101 thanks but the icon doesn't do it for me. I do like how you positioned the text though. Some designers just do an icon and then just write the text next to it. The way you did it looks like you put thought in the way you wrote the text

anasone: thanks for the new colour schemes but in the meantime I received some more entries which I happen to like more than yours. Thanks again for entering.

renderwork: thanks but it now looks a little too busy and I prefer something simpler.

mitcharr: thanks for finally entering one of my contests :) I like it but I am not sure about the leafs. Hard to explain: I really, really like your icon. Simple and very stylish. However, the three leaves make me think of a gardening product and these products I will be selling are not organic products. Think for example healthy drinks, cosmetics, food bars. I am not sure what you can do but I really like the simplicity and style of your icon. It's one of my favorite even though I think it's a little unsuitable.

vebtools: looking good

steppysteph: nice and stylish but a little unsuitable for my needs. I probably don't make much sense but the leafs look to me like something that's symbolising a forest product and while they look nice I need something more neutral for natural food products. I know other logos used leafs but yours look more "forest like products" The icon looks good, just not suitable for my project

zyndtel: thanks for entering this but it's not something I like. To me it's just not captivating enough.

gurtejm4eo: thanks for the entry but not something I like. Your text/font looks a little too basic and the icons you used look like they need a few touch ups like they are not fully finished somehow. This is just my view though.

Chewysmom: welcome to dp (entry via pm): I think it's an ok concept but the execution of the concept is not that great. I think you only need to write all natural products once and not twice otherwise it looks a little too spread out and I still think you can stylize it a little more. I would remove the text in blue and just stick with the leaf and the text in green. I am not asking you to do these changes, I am just providing feedback.

PLEASE NOTE: I was about to pick the top entries but I would really like it if you could submit an entry with the initials big ANP and the icon and perhaps even write All Natural Products as well. Based on the feedback provided you will know whether or not you want to do that and again, the price is not $90.

Once I get a few modified entries with ANP, I will then select the top 3 or 4 entries which I like the best and shortly after I will try and end the contest.

---

proteindude, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  10. Itaydr

Itaydr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thanks for the feedback. I even dunno why I put ACN instead APN there :eek: lol
    I will try to come up with another entry.
    :)

Itaydr, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  11. proteindude

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Phew...thanks for clarifying that was a mistake. I was thinking there was perhaps something I was missing :confused: If you do make another entry please make sure the initials are big and clear because going over the logos I received the ones where the ANP was written in big letters was the one I like the best so far (the one designed by watari http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=10897719&postcount=27 ).

---

proteindude, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  12. hanidesigns

hanidesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

hanidesigns, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  13. hipstick

hipstick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope I'm not too late.... Feedback Appreciated. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hipstick, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  14. MastMnds

MastMnds Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

MastMnds, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  15. Sagarika123

Sagarika123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Feedback appreciated.

Version A
    [​IMG]

Version B
    [​IMG]

Version C
    [​IMG]

Sagarika123, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  16. Itaydr

Itaydr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    proteindude,
    Another conecpt:

[​IMG]

Itaydr, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  17. logorice

logorice Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir, thank you for your feedback to my logo, and yes I've made some revision of it but still I will stick to my first design and not try to place it up the ANP initial that made by watari because my leaves is my concept initial of ANP, please don't upset or any reaction with me... because being a logomaker you must be unique and sir watari is the one who made the first concept of it.... that he is only the one who had rights with it that's all and ty..... hehehe :D

[​IMG]

Motto: K. I. S. S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

logorice, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    watari likes this.
  18. MantisArt

MantisArt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the feedback, here's a revision

[​IMG]

MantisArt, Mar 17, 2009 IP