1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 7 Years In DP | 100+ Satisfied Clients |Price Starts From 75 cents only

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by amit_article, Mar 21, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Dear DP'ers,

My name is Amit and I am providing my content writing service here since 2010. In my last 5 years, I have successfully served more than hundred of clients here and also I am personally highly satisfied with the amount of projects that I have delivered and with the people I have successfully worked here. It's been quite a long journey after all.

The online market has seen a lot of ups and downs in recent time but with time we have also realized the power of quality content. As we all say, the mantra is “Content Is King”.

I am up here for quality articles and lightening fast TAT in accordance to your needs. No matter what type of articles you want me to write on your behalf, you will get them done and I promise you will certainly not regret with your decision to deal with me. Anyway, below is a list of what you can expect from my service:

USP:
    1. All articles will be written with exceptional quality of English
    2. Grammatical errors will simply not exist at all
    1. I prefer to research articles rather than rewriting from any source
    2. Of course, they will pass Copyscape Premium test for sure
    3. Your requirements will be considered and given a former priority while coming up with fresh articles
    4. In case of any problem, I am available here for correction
    Sample will be provided on request.

Charges:

Tier 1:

Blog Articles:
    $0.75 per 100 words
    SEO Articles: $0.75 per 100 words
    News Articles: $0.75 per 100 words
    Product Reviews: $0.75 per 100 words

Tier 2:

Guest blogging articles:
    $1.5 per 100 words
    E-Commerce product descriptions: $1.25 per 100 words
    Website content: $1.5 per 100 words
    Press Release: $1.5 per 100 words

Payment Terms:

On payment terms, I prefer funds to be escrowed at the start, or a 50% advance payment is made at the beginning. In view of any advance payment [50% or more], the rest is to be paid on completion.

Thanks,
    Amit

amit_article, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  2. Shreeyansh Singhal

Shreeyansh Singhal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,
    I am looking for Content to for my website and social media handles. It would be related to apparel and fashion industry, require SEO and optimized use of Keywords in each set of content.
    The posts and content would be specific to the requirements and would go on for a couple of months.

Shreeyansh Singhal, Apr 17, 2017 IP