1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

7 Tips For Buying Websites Without Backend Problems

Discussion in 'General Business' started by assetsunset, Jan 20, 2013.

When you are going to buy websites as an investment you always need to check certain things before you are sure you have found a diamond. There are various ways to check if the website presented for sale is a scam or a genuine opportunity.

I'm going to list 7 tips which I'm certain are of high importance to your aquisition journey. Are you ready? Here we go!

The 7 tips you must follow are:
    1. Check if the website is ranked in any way in Google. You want to stay away from sandboxed websites.
    2. Check if the website has Google Analytics installed. Google Analytics is hard to scam and so if the traffic shows up on Google you can almost bet your life on it that the site get it's traffic. You must do your due dilligence about the traffic sources though but you can check diversification though.
    3. Check if the traffic comes from more then one source and check if the traffic is equally shared over those sources.
    4. Check the websites Alexa ranking since this is a solid company too and the website display a realistic view of the site of how they see it.
    5. Check if the website has income. If it does have income then ask for proof through teamviewer software so you are certain they are photoshopping the images.
    6. Check if the income is shared over multiple sources or if the income comes from one source which makes it more vulnerable.
    7. Make sure you get a price below the marketprice which makes it easier to flip if needed.
    That's all. I hope you found some helpfull tips and if so don't be shy to like this content since I have done my best to craft this thread. Hit like and hit it!

assetsunset, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  2. Andrew23

Andrew23 Member

Best Answers:
    You really did a great resume. Actually, nowadays, they try to sell junk websites with the exclusive price of just 197$, haha :)

Andrew23, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  3. assetsunset

assetsunset Peon

Best Answers:
    Indeed but doing your due dilligence well sets you apart from the competition. Most of the times there are much overlooked genuine deals out there. Traffic is cash most of the time although not everone sees it this way.

assetsunset, Jan 20, 2013 IP