66% off Black Friday Special: Submit your blog and be an affiliate!

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by MISsupport, Nov 23, 2007.

No just Americans can have a Black Friday. My offer from a Canadian friend and 1 Cool File :D

If you have a real blog with or without paid reviews, do direct advertising ..., you can save 66% today only using this special coupon: DP-BLACKFRIDAY

The directory has 150+ categories and each blog can have more than one. See my own blog for example. I'm planning do to a lot more with this blog marketplace and I need a lot of real and quality blogs.

No blog but have a forum with many bloggers for example? Be part of our very limited affiliate program(20% commission) or upgrade to the Platinum Membership to get better commissions! Having a real blog make inclusion into the affiliate program automatic.

Service with 2 Tier commissions:

List you blog for 1 year(20%,5%): $2.50USD/year but $0.85USD with coupon(first year)
    List you blog for life(25%,10%): $4.00USD but $1.36USD with coupon
    Platinum Membership(35%,15%): $10.00/year but $3.40USD with coupon(first year)

Commissions are renewed year after year on the 1 year and Platinum Membership!
    Now, that's a good passive income in addition to be on a cool site :cool:

Happy blogging and see you on 1 Cool File

For more details.
    Affiliate Program
    FAQ for the kind of blogs

MISsupport, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  2. MISsupport

MISsupport Peon

Best Answers:
    I added a contest for those who will use that coupon

See here

MISsupport, Nov 23, 2007 IP