1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

66% off Black Friday Special: Submit your blog and be an affiliate!

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by MISsupport, Nov 23, 2007.

No just Americans can have a Black Friday. My offer from a Canadian friend and 1 Cool File :D

If you have a real blog with or without paid reviews, do direct advertising ..., you can save 66% today only using this special coupon: DP-BLACKFRIDAY

The directory has 150+ categories and each blog can have more than one. See my own blog for example. I'm planning do to a lot more with this blog marketplace and I need a lot of real and quality blogs.

No blog but have a forum with many bloggers for example? Be part of our very limited affiliate program(20% commission) or upgrade to the Platinum Membership to get better commissions! Having a real blog make inclusion into the affiliate program automatic.

Service with 2 Tier commissions:

List you blog for 1 year(20%,5%): $2.50USD/year but $0.85USD with coupon(first year)
    List you blog for life(25%,10%): $4.00USD but $1.36USD with coupon
    Platinum Membership(35%,15%): $10.00/year but $3.40USD with coupon(first year)

Commissions are renewed year after year on the 1 year and Platinum Membership!
    Now, that's a good passive income in addition to be on a cool site :cool:

Happy blogging and see you on 1 Cool File

For more details.
    Affiliate Program
    FAQ for the kind of blogs

MISsupport, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  2. MISsupport

MISsupport Peon

Best Answers:
    I added a contest for those who will use that coupon

See here

MISsupport, Nov 23, 2007 IP