1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$65,000 a Month - Proof!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by internetmarketingiq, May 22, 2011.

Yesterday I went to my friends to watch the Mavricks OKC game. He has a 60” Sharp in his game room with reclining Theatre Seating. It’s a sweet set up. He is not an IM’r he owns several local businesses with his family. While I’m walking up to the door I see this brand new Black Corvette. I ask when he got it and he said it’s not his, it’s his friends and introduces me. I say something like nice car and he tells me that he’ll let me drive it after the game. Cool. On to the Adsense part of this story.

So I ask him what he does for a living and he says he does Telco Networking. He sets up some kind of high end switching networking equipment. I find out that he has a masters degree in electrical/computer engineering. The guy is really really smart. He asks what I do and I tell him I do IM. He kind of laughs. Anyways one thing leads to another and the game starts. Then at half time he asks me how I’m doing. I tell him I do pretty good and the different websites I own and the affiliate programs I work with then we start to talk about Adsense. I tell him that a couple of years ago it was really easy and me and my partner at the time were pulling $9-15K a month each scraping content with a few scrips. It was easy… set up a bunch of domains, run the scrip and cash the check. Then Google shut that down. And I still do pretty well… but not like that. $6-$7K is now a pretty good adsense month. (FYI – no tricks anymore, just work.)

And this is when it got real real interesting. He told me that he knows all about Adsense. I thought yeah right sure you do. I mean I’ve been doing it since 2003, I’ve made a crapload of money and this guy works full time, what could he know? But I wanted to hear what he had to say (And that’s when he made me feel like a stupid moron). We walked out to his car and he whips out his iPad. Am I the only person on the planet who doesn’t have an iPad? Anyways. He logs onto his Google Account. Holy Crap! It’s like the 20th and he has $52,500 already for the month. No SH^^. Then he shows me the past few months, $65K, $47K, $48K. He says he pulled in about Half a Mil in the past year and he could triple that but he’s kind of lazy. I was blown away, we went back in for the rest of the game. Seriously, lazy?

So after the game we get to talking some more, mostly me just asking him tons of questions. I want to know how the He_) someone who has a full time job traveling all over setting up high end networking equipment can find the time to make that kind of scratch with Adsense. And here is what he had to say.

A couple years back he had a family member ask him to put up a WordPress site for their small business. He put it up and then added a bunch of plug ins. And that’s when the lightbulb clicked on. He told me he couldn’t believe how some of the plug ins had these giant security flaws. But that isn’t when he got started. Another few months passed by and someone told him how they were making money with Adsense. So he set up his own site about networking gear to test it. And he found some Adsense Plug ins. And here is where the story gets interesting. He wouldn’t tell me how he did it, or show me anything but he told me what he does.

And it’s really sneaky, but that didn’t surprise me. And it’s very unethical, very black hat. Which also doesn’t surprise me. Why do all the people that make sic money online seem to have some trick or black hat method while the rest of us play by the rules. FYI, when scraping first came out it wasn’t against Google TOS. And people that got in on it just cashed in! Anyways. It is what it is I guess. He somehow finds WordPress sites that use certain plugins. I don’t know if they are just Adsense Plugins or if they are any plug in, or if it’s just certain plugins. I don’t’ know if it’s old WordPress sites that are not up to date, and I don’t know if it works with the new versions. I just know he does something to get in. And once “in the door” he can put his code into plugins totally covertly. And it doesn’t just take over a site. It finds the plugins with “donate” buttons. And here is the super slick part. Somehow he doesn’t just overwrite the hosts Adsense number, but he overwrites the plugin authors account number. And he doesn’t hog all the impressions just a percentage of them. And Adsense is none the wiser because they expect these rev share type plugins. The host isn’t any wiser because it’s just rev share and a lot of people don’t know how it works or that plugins often do rev share. The plugin authors don’t know because they can’t track everything to see who is doing what. Sneaky, brilliant! I don’t know how he doesn’t get caught. He didn’t explain any of the real nitty gritty details just the basics. But I do know he is making crap loads of money.

By the way the 2011 Vette is a sweet sweet ride. http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette-family/ Unfortunately he didn’t actually let me drive it.

Well there you go, people do make crap loads of money with Adsense. And not everyone does it by the book. I’m sure this will make some people angry and other people envious. But what it should really do is tell you to check your stats and watch out for what plugins you use with your WordPress sites. And it doesn’t hurt to have wealthy friends who are connected to people who are smarter than you.

internetmarketingiq, May 22, 2011 IP
    HaRRoHaRRo likes this.
  2. TheMissingLink007

TheMissingLink007 Peon

Best Answers:
    lol thats funny

TheMissingLink007, May 22, 2011 IP
  3. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i can't believe it!! cause its quite impossible. :)
    but thanks for writing the article and sharing it with us.

digitalwebman06, May 22, 2011 IP
  4. shenron

shenron Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Great writing, brilliant story, smart guy.... etc...

I'm just wondering when/if he gets caught, how many years will he spend next to IMF's General Manager at Rikers Island. ;)

shenron, May 22, 2011 IP
  5. msk19994

msk19994 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow thats a great story thanks for sharing it mate now i shall make sites via wordpress as i dont have any site on wordpress

msk19994, May 22, 2011 IP
  6. sallymae

sallymae Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that doesn't seem right at all.

sallymae, May 22, 2011 IP
  7. fuckumar

fuckumar Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx for the share! :)

fuckumar, May 22, 2011 IP
  8. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    He made it a few years back or he owns 10000 targeted websites. Adsense today is not what it used to be back 3-5 years ago. There are many alternatives that does even better.

3dPrinting, May 22, 2011 IP
  9. mecanique

mecanique Member

Best Answers:
    so good loooooooooool

mecanique, May 22, 2011 IP
  10. regdom

regdom Peon

Best Answers:
    lol,that's evil!

regdom, May 22, 2011 IP
  11. sundeep.shetty03

sundeep.shetty03 Peon

Best Answers:
    but how to believe it.....

sundeep.shetty03, May 22, 2011 IP
  12. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whoever this guy is I hope he ends up behind bars for cheating google and other adsense publishers at the same time. That's where such lunatics belong.

newbie191, May 22, 2011 IP
  13. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure this is a crime.

blogaboutnothin, May 22, 2011 IP
  14. Talen

Talen Peon

Best Answers:
    So, where is the proof?

Talen, May 23, 2011 IP
  15. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    I always prefer playing by the book rather than easy blackhat methods. those black hatters don't know when google kick their asses.

Koala, May 23, 2011 IP
  16. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, man this isn't Black Hat or unethical. It's hacking. But to hackers what I just said is an insult as it's more in the light of cracking. Now should he pay? Well he's just found a loophole in a system, to be honest if he knows his programming then it doesn't suprise me, but he must know it inside out and back to front to have found a loophole this big.
    And technically Google can't do jack to track it, never will be able to as it's too large of a thing to simply try and find/traceback.

I'd also bet that this 'program' he runs over sites doesn't hover over a selected group of sites, but rather roams all over the web adding and removing itself at certain intervals. Maybe $5 per site then moves on. What amazes me is these loopholes are well known amongst that community of 'web-hack-crackers' and yet no one assumes they were left their intentionally. How do people think non-for-profit owners make their millions? It's there for a reason, same as many things in life, until you choose to learn or pay attention to it, or as I prefer to say, search for the truth, then there'll always be two classes of people.

meltinzone, May 23, 2011 IP
    newbie191 likes this.
  17. datastage

datastage Peon

Best Answers:
    This was wonderful story . Nice to read.

datastage, May 23, 2011 IP
  18. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some guy is stealing other people's money. What is nice about it?

newbie191, May 23, 2011 IP
  19. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sweeeeet. but i don't wanna do that too. i just wanna tell my friends that i do it on my own without cheating.

etc, May 23, 2011 IP
    newbie191 likes this.
  20. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OMG OMG OMG thankxu for shearing friend. thankxyou thanks you!

cujo, May 23, 2011 IP