1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $600 p/m Adsense & Affiliate Revenue Site For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by acquifolio, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi All

I am looking to sell a website of mine that makes money via Adsense & Affiliate Revenue
    I listed it a couple of months ago on Flippa and whilst i had interest i never sold the site
    I must stress at this point that for the last 2 months i havent run the Facebook Ads that helps the site make its revenue so its dropped off. I cannot afford to do it either after a bad investment so i need to sell this off and someones going to get a very good deal
    So with this in mind please note you will need a $100 to £200 USD Facebook Ads budget.

OK the site
    It promotes sub prime offers in the UK
    Loans, Credit Cards and Car Finance

Ill paste the details i added on Flippa in the original listing.....

This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a unique website that actually makes proper money in a simple way consistently.

Revenue is Affiliate Sales & Adsense

This is a custom built website For Sale. Built by my coder in PHP and MySQL

I mapped out the entire sales funnel myself in a wireframe so the process really converts. I can show you the original wireframes i created too

The sign up process uses Aweber (about 400 current subscribers in Aweber and over 1000 in the database). Once they have signed up they are shown affiliate offers for UK sub prime financial offers (loans, credit cards and car loans).

I built this at the end of last year to focus on a credit card called Shout visa but the UK credit market regulations had a big change recently and they continued to cease trading. However last month a new UK credit card launched and this is perfect for this site. So now is the perfect time to capitalise on this market again.

Once the user subscribes they receive a week worth of emails from aweber to promote other offers. (all automated)

I set this up to run off Facebook Ads and when i run them they really convert for me. The Adsense alone covers the fee's and you make Adsense and Affiliate Revenue

Reason For Sale:

Like most, its financial, i need some cash and dont have the regular money to put on Facebook Ads, and wait for the Adsense and Affiliate Revenue return. If you have a bit of money you can spend on ads you are going to by a winner.

Custom Built and Coded

Front end integrated with Aweber and private members area

Admin: Area to add landing pages and products and manage members

This cost me a lot of money to build

Aweber:

About 400 active subscribers and 1000 in the sites database from when i wasnt using Aweber

Revenue:

Adsense & Affiliate

Adsense makes on average £160 / $270 a month but obviously if you run Facebook Ads this grows really nicely as it has a high EPC (about £1.50 to £2.20 / $1.60 to $3 per click!!!) It hasnt done this in the last couple of months as i couldnt afford the Facebook Ads

Affiliate Rev: This averages out at about £150 a month at moment but with this new credit card offering £28 / $47USD that could be a really big earner for you

In all $500 to $700 revenue with a $100 to $150 spend on Ads.

This can be increased if you email the aweber list more frequently
    I also (just this Friday) have a new, very good traffic source that you would pay $1.50 per guaranteed UK sign up for. You can then market to these signups and generate adsense and affiliate rev
    because i have not been doing Facebook ads recently i have considerably dropped my asking price from $5k to a reasonable price. Its just a matter of restarting the ads
    I will also help you do an Aweber broddcast email to generate some revenue too

So in all an easy £300 to £400 a month revenue ($500 to $700)

Payment:

Fees 50 / 50% where any fees are incurred

Escrow or UK Bank Transfer

Support

As much support as necessary

Questions?

Please feel free to message me

If interested please make an offer :)

PM Me if you want the old Flippa listing URL for extra details (its not an active listing over there its only listed here for Sale on DP)

acquifolio, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  2. BigInvestments

BigInvestments Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I need proof of claimed stats

BigInvestments, Oct 27, 2014 IP
  3. acquifolio

acquifolio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    No probs, please send me a name and email address
    thank you

acquifolio, Oct 27, 2014 IP
  4. wwallace1

wwallace1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    please check your PM's

wwallace1, Oct 27, 2014 IP
  5. r2r

r2r Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    88.2% - 45
    Pm reserve price if you have in mind please
    also
    need to see some traffic stats and earning stats.

r2r, Oct 28, 2014 IP
  6. acquifolio

acquifolio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi all
    Ive replied to everyone now
    Ive had a few offers but no one has completed as of yet so its still for sale and i will accept offers
    thanks

acquifolio, Oct 31, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.