1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$60,000 in 6 weeks. Follow along!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by 1EightT, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quamism

quamism Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the video post. Answered a lot of questions. Look forward to watching your progress.

quamism, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  2. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    One thing I would like to know is where does your tool collect the content from? What if the content it collects is copyrighted?

ryanman, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  3. visioninfotech

visioninfotech Banned

Best Answers:
    i guess this will work nicely. i have asked for a membership
    so, i will also update your guys about how things will work out

we are going to use this on 50 new domains.

the videos look great to check how things will work :D

visioninfotech, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  4. neiq

neiq Peon

Best Answers:
    How much server load is caused by this software. I've used BS and it pounds my server with it's 4 cron jobs how does this compare in respect to that ? How many sites can be placed on one server 20 or 500 ?

neiq, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  5. rehash

rehash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You did not read me correctly, I specified why I think this is a scam.
    But it's pretty clear...people don't sell money makers just like that...they could simply hire another 10 people and make 10xmore than getting a few hundreds from selling the software.
    It's all so clear..even the title tells a lot about this ...

rehash, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  6. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, I got a membership at SEC just to check it out so far I have had it for like a day maybe and here are some true comments on the system, ill go with the bad before the good...

Cons
    - System is slow and seems to be down a lot. Its down right now, thats why I'm writing this post :D
    - The traffic stats are possibly skewed, because it counts your hits and I just don't see how there was 4,000 hits generated from Google bot in the 24 hours. What I have noticed that almost all but one of the hits refered to in the graph were from the AdSense bot, which was probably just looking at the pages when I was looking at them. I also put in StatCounter stats on the sites to track real traffic and where it comes from and I ll make sure to report back once I finish the sites although I can't get on the server right now.

Pros
    - System looks nice it's user friendly, graphs look nice and etc.
    - The SEC owner responded to my PMs

Bottom line it creates very spammy pages it is defenitly black hat and I personally don't think this can provide any income over even a two months period before being banned, but anyhow I will put out a small sample of maybe 25 sites and see how they do.

Emil

emil2k, Nov 13, 2006 IP
    Phynder likes this.
  7. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you putting links to these sites from your existing sites? Because how is the Google bot even finding.

Also tell us, any earnings?

Emil

emil2k, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  8. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    Finally a video :) and it actually explains the system pretty good...

drugoon, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  9. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry about that, we had an issue last night while our backup scripts were running. That's the first downtime we have experienced in almost 4 months.

Traffic stats do not count your own hits to the pages. I don't understand what you mean by them being skewed? The traffic stats are recorded to the database in realtime based on the ip address of the person visiting. 4K hits in the first few hours is not uncommon. I've had over 20,000 hits from yahoo slurp this month as well.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  10. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    We only run a cron to update your ip list and such. We did away with crons for everything else to cut server load. Our linking and blog/ping system runs on page calls and is random so everything is more organic. Our main server is a dual xeon with 4gb of ram and has a server load well under 1 with about 1800 domains. Any decent dedicated box should be able to handle at least a couple hundred domains.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  11. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I usually place a single link to the sitemap, but the software does its own linking as well.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  12. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you made any money yet in the 48 hours?

Also how long did it take yours to get traffic from SEs, not just hits?

Emil

emil2k, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  13. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I would expect my first income to happen in the next day or two from my past experience.

Really it depends on the time of the month. I've had new domains receive traffic from search engines in 24 hours or less, but more commonly it happens within the first 4 days or so. Google is always first to provide traffic with yahoo close behind and msn no where to be seen for weeks :)

I'll update you guys daily though so you can all see when I get my traffic and how much comes in.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  14. daled1

daled1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A few questions from a noob

1)On you video there are adsense ads on your pages, are there two types of sites being created, one to make money from adsense and one from affiliate products?

Which one does better?
    It seems that the MFA ones could easily get your adsense account banned.

What is the danger of blackhat?, can't google find out who you are via domain registry and ban all activity you have with them? such as adsense or adwords accounts?

daled1, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  15. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    emil2k - your experience is greatly appreciated - keep us up to date!

Phynder, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  16. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    You can do adsense sites or affiliate sites. Affiliate sites make FAR more money from my experience. That being said, i've been using the same adsense account for over 3 years and have never heard a single word from them about it. That doesn't mean they aren't going to do something in the future, but i'm not real worried about it.

Again, i've been doing this for years and you would be surprised how little google or anyone else cares. The worst they have ever done is ban one of my 88 cent domains.

I've also done large scale adsense arbitrage to sites generated by our software. Adwords doesn't care either.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  17. neiq

neiq Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw something about being able to host to software on my own dedicated server, what's the difference ?

neiq, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  18. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    The only difference is where it is hosted. The software is identical.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  19. ImNotMad

ImNotMad Peon

Best Answers:
    Im here to learn, not to proof someone wrong :D

Why need search engine hits, becoz they not the one who click on adsense or buy things fr website. I understand the important of getting page index. But how about search engine ranking? How doest visit get to your site?

I have a website, 3 month age get hits from google average 1000++/day.
    But when i do a search like this:
    site:mydomain.com
    only main domain appear on the result.
    But yahoo give result for more than 10k pages when i a seach on my website. And most my visitor is from yahoo seach and my website is always listed first 10 pages. :)

I upload some screenshots of my website stats. It is from 1 domain, not 18 not 100++. And the age is 3 months. Still finding solutions why google never include me in their result as everyday my website get 1000++ hits fr googlebot. Yahoo is 100-300++

back to this thread topic, about the software. Seen the video. look nice :D
    But, lets us know what is ur earning now, adsense click/day. We here about adsense rite?

Check some of the url seen on the video:
    site:80smusicstore.info
    site:allhouses.info
    site:accountingfee.info

all urls give result for the domain only. How can this visitor know ur website is. Tried on yahoo also, same result.
    I dont really get why should use this software if there no visitor coming in except spiders/bots :confused:

If it takes times to get all pages get into results, we see about it in more few days i guess..

Attached Files:

ImNotMad, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  20. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Also remember that a stat counter is only going to work on non cloaked pages. If a page is cloaked the stats will not show the human traffic because we use ip based cloaking. When a human visitor goes to a page we header redirect them serverside before your normal page even loads ;)

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.