1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$60,000 in 6 weeks. Follow along!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by 1EightT, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcowitsch

marcowitsch Guest

Best Answers:
    20 years old and acts like an 12 year old, really i have no problem with you saying what u think visio, but sometimes i go nuts on how you say it and what you do to express your opinnion, but i guess you will never understand that... Not very christian my friend.

marcowitsch, Dec 15, 2006 IP
  2. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't belive this ... visio did you check your mental health ? anywhere above 0 ?

you're SICK man .. very sick .. you need emergency health care .. especially the menthal part of your health

SHAME on you !!!

stats, Dec 15, 2006 IP
  3. SandisV

SandisV Active Member

Best Answers:
    We could hit 1000 posts with this thread soon.

Anyways, better get back to work, and make some legit sites.

SandisV, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  4. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes this is a very looooong thread :)

drugoon, Dec 16, 2006 IP
    tusen likes this.
  5. TrustNo1

TrustNo1 Peon

Best Answers:
    "That is why for a limited time you can lock in your Simplified SEC membership for the incredibly low price of $69 per month for however long you choose to stay.

I reserve the right to increase the monthly cost of Simplified SEC for new memberships at any time in the future."

I wonder how many suckers he got from this thread. Straight garbage.

TrustNo1, Dec 16, 2006 IP
    tusen likes this.
  6. fatmunter

fatmunter Banned

Best Answers:
    No updates on earnings since 20/11/06
    Misleading thread as there is nothing to "follow along" as there is only 7 days of earnings.
    Obvious self promotion of own website/service

I suggest you close this thread to prevent newbies being duped in to signing up with the expectations of earning $60,000.

fatmunter, Dec 17, 2006 IP
  7. mattyos

mattyos Guest

Best Answers:
    No, don't close it, this thread is really enjoyable!

For what it's worth, Visio, I salute you! You've stood your ground in the face of some truly childish personalities.

I actually signed up to this SEC system purely out of curiosity and, sure enough, it's all about polluting the net with a bunch of crappy web pages (actually not a bunch, more like an avalanche) but, hey, there's always going to be people wanting to make a fast buck rather than a long-term income.

Cheers,

Matt

mattyos, Dec 17, 2006 IP
  8. mikkom

mikkom Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also think this thread should be closed, it has nothing to do with actual topic. If someone wants to post a sales thread then he should post it to sales section.

mikkom, Dec 17, 2006 IP
  9. Barons

Barons Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread have no sense, just spend 50 min to read this and going anywhere, should be close by now...

Barons, Dec 17, 2006 IP
  10. SandisV

SandisV Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry, 50 extra posts and it can go.

SandisV, Dec 17, 2006 IP
  11. madmike

madmike Peon

Best Answers:
    People who are against making a "fast buck", I can work the same amount of time you guys do on your whitehat sites and make 100x more. Its simple as that, yes, I'm playing the assuming game, but I ran a pretty popular whitehat site for a while, and it wasn't worth it. I made 1k a month where I could be making 10k a month with my bh sites. Thats just my 2 cents.

Btw, without blackhat, most of your whitehat sites would still have those keyword stuffers at the bottom of the pages ;)

madmike, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  12. TerryG

TerryG Guest

Best Answers:
    What kind of as*hole are you?

I think you have proven to everyone here that you are a jealous anal-retentive twit. If you are so busy making money then why waste your time posting here?

You have "Christian" and "Family oriented" websites yet you go out of your way to hurt someone who has never done you harm.

Well it didn't work dipsh*t.

TerryG, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  13. wargamer6

wargamer6 Peon

Best Answers:
    What a tool.

wargamer6, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  14. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I highly doubt that after the last unfoldings;)

Thank you Professor Vito!

;1932692]20 years old and acts like an 12 year old, really i have no problem with you saying what u think visio, but sometimes i go nuts on how you say it and what you do to express your opinnion, but i guess you will never understand that... Not very christian my friend.[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked spamming wasn't very Christian. So reporting it would be Christian because it would be helpful to innocent, honest webmaster.

I'm not the one who isn't smart enough to create a useful site. Now tell me who is mentally deficient :rolleyes:

Well when his CJ account his gone it is hard to earn any money :p

Thanks! I am used to it. I have had tons of these guys banned from Google/adsense, CJ, CB and MSN(msn advertising is harder). MSN is pretty good with me now. They weren't listening for a while.

I guess this is a thank you note for the help I gave you. I guess I am supposed to say your welcome? :rolleyes:
    I guess that makes you lower then this guy...

visio, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  15. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    visio, how much get you traffic from here ? 1stsearchenginerankings .com ?

Pammer, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  16. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I get quite a bit from DP but generalizing it to certain topics I am not sure. I get PMs from it but only a few commented/emailed from my blog about it. I am not interested in traffic but whats right.

visio, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  17. Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Implying that someone else is mentally deficient isn't very Christian either. I assume this was retalliation though (turning the other cheek?)...

In regards to your first (quoted) point, closing his CJ account APPEARS to be motivated by your hate for 1eight (that rhymes!) rather than "being a good christian" and the traffic sent to the CJ advertisers was still quality (it generated sales..) so the CJ advertisers didn't lose out.
    As for "spamming", if you think he's a spammer, report him to the proper authorities instead...

It may look like it but I'm trying not to "take sides".

PS
    "I guess this is a thank you note for the help I gave you. I guess I am supposed to say your welcome?
    I guess that makes you lower then this guy..."
    should be...
    "I guess this is a thank you note for the help I gave you. I guess I am supposed to say you're welcome?
    I guess that makes you lower than this guy..."

Dominicc2003, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  18. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    What have I missed? Nothing it seems. My members and myself have been updating on our forums. I stopped posting here due to Visio's strange vendetta against me. I would rather focus my efforts on making money and developing software than getting into a pissing contest with a 20 year old on the internet. At any rate I wanted to stop in and thank everyone for the support here on the forum via private messages. It's exciting for me to see some people making money with a tool I helped create.

On a side note, what's this talk of cj? Nothing has happened, and I haven't heard a peep out of them. You have however pissed off quite a few people in the blackhat community. Not something I would personally want to do...

1EightT, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  19. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Please let us know how are you going ? It seems more than 30 days already passed. Actually even 5 weeks already.

SEOLinker, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  20. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm doing quite well a my members know. Sorry, but I refuse to post anything further due to the childish behavior of visio in recent days.

1EightT, Dec 18, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.