1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$60,000 in 6 weeks. Follow along!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by 1EightT, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcowitsch

marcowitsch Guest

Best Answers:
    Whatever "this" is... It's against Google Adsense TOS, and he said we all should report 1Eight to cj because he acts against their TOS... And this says someone who acts against googles TOS. LOL

You guys are all BH'S in your deepest mind but you try to look legit. HA rofl

marcowitsch, Nov 23, 2006 IP
  2. SiCK

SiCK Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe someone should do an ip check against marcowitsch and 1Eight ?

SiCK, Nov 23, 2006 IP
  3. marcowitsch

marcowitsch Guest

Best Answers:
    Ja macht das man, Ihr seit doch echt solche Affenköpfe LOL. Zu geil, selber die dicken MFA seiten auffahren abere andere reporten wollen.

UPS, sorry that was another language... Yes, that would be an good idea, maybe we are the same person? Maybe not? Who knows that, you should do an IP check... Meanwhile i reported all your sites to G...

Nah, man i'm not such an liar like you lol. Knock on your own door, think if adsense allows excessive adplacement on non content sites, than come back and try again.

4. The SEO Hippy

The SEO Hippy Peon

Best Answers:
    Best...post...ever...

:D :D :D

The SEO Hippy, Nov 23, 2006 IP
  5. Anteros

Anteros Peon

Best Answers:

Beware with posting in other languages, I got an infraction for that :eek:

Anteros, Nov 23, 2006 IP
  6. marcowitsch

marcowitsch Guest

Best Answers:
  7. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mind shutting your mouth? :rolleyes:
    You have provided no earnings either :rolleyes:

visio, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  8. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To build the quality site. To build the reputation and value of it to the internet it takes years. That doesn't come over night.

You talk like a deranged fool. I know full well how much money I can make with BH and I detain it and anyone who uses it. Its not a matter of preference as one bright idiot said but a matter of ethics.

You remind me of a story of two kids who each were to earn an inheritance. The selfish and impatient one kept begging for his right away. He didn't want to wait he wanted it all right away. So eventually he got it and it didn't take him long to squander it.

The second son waited patiently until the time had come to receive his dues and he got a lot more than the other son as well as it kept flowing in.

I didn't make up this story. It is a old one however it well represents the two different sides. The one needs patience. The other(BH that is) don't and don't have it. The one side needs to wait the other doesn't or at least that is what they are told. In The long run however the BH fool has squandered his quick earnings and all that work is gone down the drain as the search engines found out.

No the mods are on their side for some evil reason :rolleyes:
    They won't do anything about this thread and I received a infraction for spamming it :rolleyes: :p

But I can tell you one thing Marco has never used the software. He has proven that and hence he could be protecting a scam artisit. Or perhaps as you say he is the one and the same.

THIS IS A ENGLISH FORUM. USE ENGLISH.

visio, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  9. marcowitsch

marcowitsch Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry i forgot the soother my dear

[​IMG]

Now that's my good boy

marcowitsch, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  10. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I see dozens of posts a week here on digitalpoint asking how long it took you guys to make your first 100 dollars through adsense or whatever. Most reply back with 6 months or a year or whatever. I've made almost 400 dollars in cj in 10 days with VERY little effort in my spare time. In fact, I still haven't had the time to put up more domains. I still just have the initial few that I started with up. Hopefully that changes after our server move is finalized.

1EightT, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  11. hemanmaximus

hemanmaximus Peon

Best Answers:
    You said, you bought 100 plus domains right ? Can you show us few names?

hemanmaximus, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  12. ssnet

ssnet Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i would be interest to see the urls please, so i can check the sites out

thanks

ssnet, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  13. marod0er

marod0er Active Member

Best Answers:
    He said tit

marod0er, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  14. xale

xale Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that adding new domains to your network will not itself increase the traffic.
    Do you just ping blogs to get decent ranking?

xale, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  15. SiCK

SiCK Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with your techniques is you stand a good chance of losing what you are making. You could at least use your CJ ripper to create quality content product pages rather than spam links and redirects.

I must admit that I too am guilty of BH. I know CJ and adsense have looked at my sites, but I have never been banned. I have seen the effects of Google by either deindexing my sites from search results (but the pages are still there via the api) or giving me poor quality payouts/clicks in adsense and adwords for certain sites. I never cloaked my pages or put massive outbound links on a page or use injection into other people's sites or spam guest books.

I have not read this entire thread, I stopped about 6 pages in after watching your video and looking at the sites that were listed in it.

One thing I remember reading is you stated that CJ charges for datafeed access. CJ does not charge for API access to the datafeed. You can see an example of a CJ API in action from one of my sites: http://chkdom.com

Also you stated you can just start supplying links to advertisers without getting accepted into their program. Not sure, I don't think you get commission unless you are approved.

Best of luck to you with your techniques.

SiCK, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  16. frisby

frisby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jaooo... why you are working so hard on promoting your stuff, if you are earning such a nice grands of dollars per week or so. :/

frisby, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  17. marcowitsch

marcowitsch Guest

Best Answers:
    Ah, that sounds a lot better. The point most of you are missing is that the sites arent made to build something longlasting nor do they are made to provide an unique content experience... The only way to earn is making HUGE amounts of domains, and if the firsts are deindexed by G, the next ones starting making money...

So, yeah... evil BH sites. But i never heard anyone that liked this idea saying anything else . :)

marcowitsch, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  18. SiCK

SiCK Peon

Best Answers:
    The big picture is out of the google focus. Screw google. I hate google. If I had my way I would use last month's earning and blow up all google datacenters in all those underground parking lots. I'm trying to point out, you (or 1eightT) are f'n around with the feeders. ie: the people who pay you money. They want quality clicks, and will stop you dead if you give them a bad rep.

So what was that language? Your email address ends with .de (dutch?) it came out mostly garbage in the translator. Tried german too.

SiCK, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  19. SiCK

SiCK Peon

Best Answers:
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I GOT INVOLVED IN THIS THREAD, but someone who bought this system PM'd me with some legit questions. Here is some of my response, in case anyone else has questions about this system:

SiCK, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  20. homeloans1

homeloans1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's SE spam, sad sad. Quick profits breaking rules.

I'm not sure you should sell your techniques for $69/month. You better keep it for yourself, bc if they dont work for you, why would they work for other people? :)

Disclaimer. I "waste" my time building sites with a lot of original content, so my opinion is not objective.

homeloans1, Nov 25, 2006 IP
    checksum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.