1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$60,000 in 6 weeks. Follow along!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by 1EightT, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neomahesh

neomahesh Peon

Best Answers:
    I also registered a .info domain name for 88 cents a month ago. I registered from the site domaindiscover.com or tierra.net

neomahesh, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  2. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    tierra net have that .info for 88 cents ;)

sunchy, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  3. abiji

abiji Active Member

Best Answers:
    @1EightT Dude best of luck with your goals. Do keep up posted about the updates here too.

@Sunchy thanks for the information. We would like to see such a thread from you too :)

I am trying to make my goal of around $1000 - $1500 monthly with affiliates. Havent joined any till now lol.

abiji, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  4. aspidov

aspidov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So how much does your software cost and what other "bonuses" you offer to those who purchase it?

aspidov, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  5. ottodo

ottodo Guest

Best Answers:
    Can you explain more about the software?
    I didnt get how it works?

ottodo, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  6. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks bro :p

and try affiliate programs

Then You will se light $$$$$

sunchy, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  7. piculum

piculum Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, $1000k a month is one million dollars per month. I'm pretty sure that's quite difficult to reach. ;)

piculum, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  8. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck. I hope you succeed, but you and your business partner must be miracle workers as I can't see how you can setup all these sites and get them well ranked in Google in less than 2 months and also make $60.000 from them. You need alot of traffic.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you succeed.

john269, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  9. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, just got back from doing some work. It's now been about 24 hours since I put up the initial domains. So far we've had over 4,000 hits from google alone.

Let me answer some of the questions I have seen.

1) I registered the domains through tierra.net

2) Setting up the domains is easy with our software. You simply type in the domain name, set a topic via a keyword, and click the go button. It installs the domain on our server automatically, then copies over all of the files our software uses. I don't have to touch anything.

3) The on page SEO is simple and done via the templating system. I can create any css design I want and simply place tokens where the keywords go, the menu goes, and the content body.

4)The script to gather the cj products is one that we wrote ourselves. It is included in the software. We are in the process of creating similar scrapers for some of the other top affiliate networks.

5) The linking is all automated. When a page is visited for the first time we send out a ping to the major ping services which gets us our initial traffic. After this links are built randomly as pages are requested. Lets say your keyword is "red widget". Randomly on page requests our software does a search in a major search engine for blogs and such related to "red widgets". When it finds one it submits a back link with the keyword as the anchor text. We also cross reference our links with our database to make sure a link hasn't already been submitted. This way our links aren't spammy, and they are targeted.

6) Our software also builds the sites over time. Lets say you enter in the keyword "blue widget" as a main keyword. Our system builds sub pages related to that word for example it would find sub pages like "blue widget colorado". From there it goes down another level and builds sub-sub pages based on those words. You get tons of traffic from these lower more targeted and easier to rank for terms.

We've spent over two years on the software and just want to show you guys what it will do. After this 6 week test we are going to raise the price quite a bit and cut the number of memberships to 100 or less.

1EightT, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  10. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh - heck yeah - that would be easy. But then all your domains are on the same server? That is just too easy and possibly not very effective (of course results can quash my naysayery) for link building, is it? Or help me to understand - I am here to learn.

BTW - I spend a great deal of time and energy trying to get my sites on separate Class C IPs - is that time wasted?

Phynder, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  11. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    here are the stats after almost 24 hours. This is only for the 18 domains on my second server. Over 4,000 hits from google alone in the past 24 hours.

Attached Files:

1EightT, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  12. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I have multiple ip's I spread the sites across, but that is really just a precaution. I've NEVER seen evidence of a search engine actually banning an ip address (too many people use shared hosting for that to work). All of my links that come to my sites are from other peoples sites so the incoming links are all from unique ip's. I do have more than one server, but for this experiment i'm going to try to just stick to one server.

1EightT, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  13. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay - makes sense.

The traffic to the 18 domains (above) took how long to get to that level?

Phynder, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  14. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good ole SE spam. Do you expect your sites to live in Google for more than 1 month ?

login, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  15. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Less than 24 hours.

1EightT, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  16. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I've got two year old sites still in google using this very method. It is hit and miss and sometimes they don't make it, but the ones that don't see a LONG life in yahoo and msn. Besides, at 88 cents a pop i'm not losing much.

1EightT, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  17. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have looked at the stats and it seems that the search engines robot traffic is nearly the same as your traffic on the graph. Is that real traffic or bot traffic?

Anyway, I hope you all the success, and didn't know that you will be selling this software. It must have be alot of work to develope software like this.

If it was me, I would keep the software myself and just build sites for money if you know you can make $60,000 every few months from 100 or so sites.

john269, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  18. sknydave

sknydave Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that is what he is referring to - the search bots

sknydave, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  19. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    It's only been 24 hours, so nearly all of the traffic on the fraph is from search engine spiders. The lighter colored bar is the regular user traffic, but as you see there isn't much yet.

We've invested a lot in developing the system. We are selling it, but it's going to be VERY limited as far as the number of people we let in. At the end of this experiment we may lock it down completely. The fewer people using it the better for us.

We actually decided to sell it because of yahoo. We had made over 21,000 in yahoo one month during the summer with ypn. At the end they decided to cancel us for international traffic. Further, they told us they would not pay us the amount due for 90 days. We were counting on the income and decided to sell our software to make some cash in the mean time. I now use affiliate programs exclusively ;)

1EightT, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  20. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Exactly, the number at the bottom simply break down the hits by search engine. Those number equal the amount of search engine traffic shown in the graph (there are two more search engines that were cut off at the bottom because of the length of the page),

1EightT, Nov 11, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.