1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 6+ years old exact keyword niche domain WP website - Barcode Equipment

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Jelenik, Jan 5, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am selling all of these small websites ( around 30 of them - please have a look at my other posts ) which are on my server. I need to clear focus for my work for next year.

How is it monetized?
    I have not monetized this kind of website for last few years. I will implement only adsense in next few days until website will be sold. I recommend to use adsense + amazon affiliate for this website.

Moz Metrics
    Domain authority: 3
    Home page authority: 1

CMS
    Website is run by Wordpress, so it is very easy to manage.

Who should buy it?
    Somebody who want to have exact keyword domain with some content. 6 years ago I managed to find around 30 niche domains and built some content on them. Wanted to move them further, but until now I haven't got enough time for them ( I was focused on other projects all the time ). Ideal for starting the business around this niche.

Earnings and traffic
    Consider no or very low traffic/earnings at this moment.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    You will need to add your monetization platform (1hour max), add some fresh content and probably do some linkbuilding. Few hours max. Depends on what do you want to achieve with this website.

Transfer
    Domain:
    Domain is registered by Subreg.cz - but it is very easy to transfer it to any domain provider.

FTP content and MySQL:
    You will receive FTP content of domain in one zip file + MySQL dump file. And it will be on your own to transfer it to your hosting. In case you don't know how I can move it to your hosting and get it live for another 50usd fee.

Price
    Starting bid is also reserve price.

Jelenik, Jan 5, 2017 IP