1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 6 Year Old Well Established Web Directory [$xxx per month]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Harmony, Aug 4, 2012.

Possible sale of one of my most well established directories. Due to other commitments, I am now considering selling the directory. I manually review every link so the current link database is genuine. It was established in 2006 and generates $xxx per month with minimal advertising (a lot of it coming from returning submitters/seo companies/search engines). The directory has a unique and elegant artistic design that I designed myself. It has never been penalized by Google during the whole Penguin/Panda updates. At its peak, it ranked on the first pages for many directory keywords, including "web directory". It's also featured on Aviva's strongest directories list. To be completely honest, I have only purchased about four-five total paid links for the directory in the last three years. It has done miraculously well and I've attributed a lot of it to the content I have written for the on-site blog and a forum that was up during its premature days but is now closed. I think the directory can do even better in someone else's hands who has the resources and time to further expand on its potential.

I've received previous offers of $7500+ for the directory in the past two years.

Please only PM me if you are seriously interested.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
    Harmony, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  2. alfalogic

alfalogic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi,

please PM me details of your directory. I'm looking for one.

alfalogic, Aug 4, 2012 IP