1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

6 Order Form Submit Count = 1 sale??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by tibor28, Aug 4, 2009.

My stats are really starting to worry me. I haven't made a single sale in the past 13 days but my "Order form submit count" is increasing all the time!

These are my stats from past 14 days:

Hop count: 336
    Order form impression count: 27
    Order form submit count: 6
    Gross sales: 1

Now, I understand that 1 order form impression doesn't necessarily have to result in 1 sale because people look at the order form to see the price for example but I would expect to get a sale if people actually SUBMIT the order form. I doubt 5 people clicked the submit button for fun...

This is really annoying since losing 5 sales means losing over $150, and most of the traffic is coming from outsourced articles for which I had to pay...

Clickbank credit card problems finally exposed??

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
    tibor28, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  2. Sutekhofnj

Sutekhofnj Guest

Best Answers:
    Ive just recently launched a product, and am new to clickbank, Ive gotten multiple order form submits but no money, I emailed CB no response IDK whats going on.

Sutekhofnj, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  3. drax2006

drax2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any chance its because credit card gets declined - wrong data input, insufficient funds etc? i dont know for sure buut it seems logical

drax2006, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  4. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah but 1:5 ratio of valid to invalid credit cards? I really don't think 5 people would try to buy a product and only 1 actually manage to actually have sufficient funds and a valid credit card.

However, if on the other hand say... someone tried 5 times to input his/her credit card until they finally gave up and called it quits and each 5 submissions were registered on the system then that would be a fair explanation as to why it shows 6 submissions and one transaction.

What you should do is compare with other peoples order form submission/sale data to give you an idea of whether this was a one off or perhaps CB's payment processor finally being exposed for the piece of shit it is.

edrectory, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  5. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    It cant be 1 person trying to submit the form 5 times because the order form submits came from different products on different days in the past 14 days.

tibor28, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  6. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is not perfect. Everyone knows that...

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  7. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't think it was that bad! I think Clickbank should add another counter: "Hops per SUCCESSFUL order form submit count" :mad:

tibor28, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  8. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, different products :S. Man, just follow onto the CPA parade, perhaps if bloody ClickBank finally start to see a drop in quality affiliates they'll get the f*** up and actually fix the tracking system.

edrectory, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  9. anil595

anil595 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me, Order form submit count: 4 ,Net sales: 3 and for another product Order form submit count: 2 ,Net sales 0

anil595, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  10. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. Sometime customer submit but meet error such as Not authorized or Payment Declined , Wrong Information then payment will not process , so that was happened

anhbloginc, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  11. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

For me, Order form submit 52 sales 28 and order form submit 15 sales 7 for another product. I have others but it is going along the same line. Averaging about 50% conversion from order form submit to sale.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  12. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Though clickbank is not perfect, but they have guts to present data in such a greater detail. This attitude towards the business gives the exact idea of there thinking direction and where they are marching up.;)

Robert25, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  13. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would prefer it though if clickbank gave you a lot more detailed stats. Like a pure follow through of the customer so that you can see what page the customer is viewing and where they are going and what their ip address is and also follow them through to the thank you page in realtime. Other companies can do this so I see no reason that clickbank could not. I think it would put a lot of affiliates minds at ease and it would give you a better view on what is happening with your business.

Just my thoughts

Pete

petehols, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  14. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Pete,
    Can you tell me name of any other affiliate network, which gives stats in such a detail as you have mentioned.
    I had gone through major affiliate networks but not able to find similar stuff with any one, can you put some focus on it.

Robert25, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  15. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pete, that right there is my exact problem with clickbank....you just don't know what in the world is going on when things get weird! If they would be a lot more transparent (having someone post on forums, etc.), or as you already mentioned, share more thorough data of what's going on with our affiliate accounts, then maybe there would be a whole lot less conspiracy theory threads popping up all over.

ajbarnes, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  16. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Another form submitted today, still no sales. 6 order form submits 0 gross sales in the past 14 days. Ridiculous.

tibor28, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  17. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    I get about 50% as pete mentioned. 50+ submits, 25+ sales. Weird.

It might be people seeing what happens when they submit an empty form though.. maybe they think they'll get a freebie :)

TigerPublishing, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  18. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    Never trust their analytics. I've had 7 form submits but no sales. I don't know what's happening? Is it possible to contact someone in CB and ask them about this issue?

gskesavan, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  19. squeezeplaycards

squeezeplaycards Peon

Best Answers:
    I've got 80% on one product and 38% on another. In looking up these numbers I just realized that one of my products has gone absolutely into the tank on order form impressions this month. I am glad I read this thread, now I know I have a problem.

squeezeplaycards, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  20. mikeyman120

mikeyman120 Peon

Best Answers:
    I keep hearing things like this. I hope it is a simple case of them being declined for lack of funds as mentioned already.

Mike

mikeyman120, Aug 7, 2009 IP