1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $6/ 300wds Native English - Custom Content Creation (have examples)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by IanT, Apr 9, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    With over 10 years of experience on this forum producing custom content for SMBs, I strive to exceed expectations in my work. I work with competitive urgency to complete projects, the finesse does not go unnoticed by my clients. I examples of previous work if needed.

For USD .02/word, I will create high quality content for you on the fly. Please message me directly for any questions.

I can also complete tasks for Graphic Design Projects, as well as Wordpress Site design.

I look forward to hearing from you!

IanT, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  2. IanT

IanT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will be accepting more projects this week. I have been assisting the community in that I am now offering a bulk discount per 1000 words. If you have a project that needs a reliable English native, please consider me!

Respectfully,

Ian

IanT, Apr 13, 2020 IP