1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 59 established sites for EPN, $2137 in earnings in 8 months. FOR UNDER HALF PRICE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by DbHosting, Feb 25, 2012.

Up for sale are 59 different EPN ebay affiliate advertising sites from my portfolio that are coming up in a few months for renewal. They have totaled in only 8 months of operation, including the first month or two of being picked up by Google (aka not getting earnings yet) $ 2137.02 in EPN income. At the moment my cash is taken up by other projects and corporate taxes so I don’t really have the money to deal with this expense. These sites are already set up and established, all were built in around one month from each other around April to May of 2011. A fair amount of pinging, social bookmarking, and backlink work was done for them a ways back near their creation and for a while afterwards. All of them are set up with excellent on-site SEO for their particular niches. Each site has around 3-5000 pages.

Below are the earnings of each individual site from June to today (February 25th), so these numbers present the income of each site from EBAY ads ONLY (adsense or banners could easily be added to these sites as well) for the last 8 months. I’m only asking for half the amount each site earned in the 8 months listed. I can offer additional information and proof of income to those seriously interested. I am selling the sites individually but I’ll give a discount for anyone interested in buying in bulk (say I charge 40% instead of 50% of the below income take). Also if you do not have your own hosting, I will be happy to keep them on one of my massive servers (nice hefty buggers that I keep 800+ sites on a time, with 24/7 support and excellent hardware resources) for 7$ per site.

I take paypal for payments, but am happy to work through some kind of secure medium like Ebay, or whatever other site that may specialize in site sales. To change over income from being sent to me to going towards your own pocket you merely change the campaign codes to your own (I will tell any winners how to do this, it is very simple). If you bought all sites individually I am charging $1068. I will take $900 if some one buys them all. Hosting individually, $7. Hosting for all would be $413 per year, but I'll drop it to $354 if some one is buying in bulk. Also I have an additional 21 sites that didn't perform great in this batch that I was not intending to list. Anyone who buys in bulk can take a proportionate amount of these for free until they run out of registration (I would host them until that point, if you chose to renew them, you will either have to purchase hosting from myself, or we can move them to your own servers).

To use these sites as they were created, you need to have an EPN (ebay partner network) account. It would be easy to switch them over to adsense sites (I can do this for you for a small charge, depending on how many are purchased) if you do not have an EPN account, though as I didnt run adsense on these I don't know how that would perform and can give no data for it.

BIRDCAGESIN.INFO 27.96
    ORNAMENTALBIRDCAGE.INFO 18.15
    BIRDCAGESSALE.INFO 80.83
    ORNAMENTALBIRDCAGES.INFO 17.67
    DOGCOLLARSLEATHER.INFO 65.74
    DOGCOLLARSTRAINING.INFO 36.31
    SHOCKDOGCOLLARS.INFO 28.5
    CUSTOMIZEDDOGCOLLARS.INFO 16.15
    SHOCKDOGCOLLAR.INFO 38.4
    DOGCOLLARLEATHER.INFO 20.16
    CATTOYSMICE.INFO 37.85
    MICECATTOYS.INFO 19.32
    CATTOYSMOUSE.INFO 38.45
    PROTOPAINTBALL.INFO 30.36
    PAINTBALLSNIPER.INFO 41.02
    TIPPMANNPAINTBALL.INFO 19.34
    TIPPMANNPAINTBALLGUNS.INFO 28.91
    WHOLESALEMARTIALARTSSUPPLIES.INFO 26.56
    MARTIALARTSSUPPLIESWHOLESALE.INFO 45.6
    BIKEACCESSORIESFORKIDS.INFO 19.27
    BIKEACCESSORIESKIDS.INFO 38.72
    BICYCLESUPPLIES.INFO 96.03
    BIKEACCESSORIESDISCOUNT.INFO 20.35
    Discountbicycleaccessories.info 35.5
    Bicycleaccessoriesonline.info 22.89
    Onlinebicycleaccessories.info 47.24
    GAMECONSOLESSALES.INFO 19.57
    PLAYSTATION3GAMECONSOLES.INFO 18.24
    2010GAMECONSOLES.INFO 17.31
    BARSTOOLSTABLES.INFO 41.7
    BARSTOOLSFORCHEAP.INFO 27.55
    BARSTOOLSMODERN.INFO 39
    30BARSTOOLS.INFO 18.48
    OUTDOORLAMP.INFO 27.98
    GLASSLAMPSHADE.INFO 44.39
    CHEAPLAMPS.INFO 35.2
    PROJECTIONLAMP.INFO 16.57
    APPLIANCESCHEAP.INFO 35.51
    HOWARDSAPPLIANCES.INFO 88.27
    APPLIANCEPACKAGE.INFO 65.58
    UNITEDSTATESFLAGS.INFO 32.24
    UNITEDSTATESFLAG.INFO 22.08
    DISCOUNTFLAGS.INFO 23.17
    CALIFORNIAFLAG.INFO 18.07
    FLAGHALFMAST.INFO 45.24
    DISCOUNTGARDENSUPPLIES.INFO 22.18
    JAPANESEGARDENTOOLS.INFO 39.38
    KIDSGARDENTOOLS.INFO 25.26
    PATIOFURNITUREDENVER.INFO 21.79
    PATIOCHAIRCUSHIONSCLEARANCE.INFO 51.59
    PATIOFURNITURETARGET.INFO 57.13
    PATIOTABLEUMBRELLA.INFO 17.34
    DIGITALPOCKETWATCH.INFO 45.14
    MECHANICALPOCKETWATCH.INFO 56.89
    JAZZCAMCORDER.INFO 68.51
    JAZZDIGITALCAMCORDER.INFO 37.02
    35MMSLRFILMCAMERA.INFO 52.59
    FUJIFILMCAMERA.INFO 36.56
    MINOLTAFILMCAMERAS.INFO 52.21

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
    DbHosting, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  2. ferrari522

ferrari522 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    show us the earnings proof..and google analytics if available

ferrari522, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  3. DbHosting

DbHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I did not maintain analytics for this block of sites, however if you PM me your email I can send you an excel report from ebay with the comprehensive data for these sites. Tomorrow I can patch together some screenshots of the actual reports from the EPN site and post them up or email them. Unfortunately for this batch of sites I do not have my campaigns organized as well (later campaigns being batched with a prefix for easy sorting and tracking) as later campaigns, meaning I have no way of making this batch of campaigns contiguous on any given report, so either the screen shots will be patchwork, or more likely I can just email a screen shot of every page of the report (31 pages at this point) with my other domain names blacked out.

I do not have tracking data set up for any affiliate banner income for this set of sets as opposed to others, so all income I speak of in this thread and can provide proof of is just for the EPN.

Let me know if you have any other questions or anything else I can do for you!

DbHosting, Feb 26, 2012 IP