1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 55+ Success Stories. FASTEST Way To $100/Day PERIOD. People absolutely RAVING. Why? CLICK HERE!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Dominium, Feb 8, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    WARNING: You Haven't Seen This Kind Of An Offer Before...

If you’re still hunting for success, then this is for YOU …
    Frank Kern Has Two –
    Usain Bolt Has One And
    Even Michael Jackson Had One
    And If YOU Dream Of Success
    Then YOU Need One Too

Read on to discover how YOU TOO can
    have one FOR A DOLLAR

Howdy Friend … imagine you’ve finally ‘made it’ …

… you have a six figure income coming in pretty much on autopilot … you live in your dream home with the top of the range vehicle parked on the driveway.

Your puzzled neighbors think you must be a drug baron, because you’re clearly wealthy, yet you don’t do a ton of hard and boring work.

And you take vacations at the drop of a hat.

Sound like a stretch?

Yes, it probably does right now, but it is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE. And, to your credit – you have the courage to dream BIG DREAMS, which is the first vital step to success.

But there’s a problem

Actually there are two and here’s the first one.

You invest your dreams in another ‘sure fire’ product that’s launched in a blaze of glory …

And the result?

You’re not ONE INCH closer to your dream.

Why is that?

Because you rightly know you want help -
    but you’re looking for it in the wrong way

You see, investing in a product that quite genuinely shows you how to build a mailing list … or write a sales letter … or get traffic … doesn’t work – because …

… it’s is totally DISJOINTED.

It’s just like trying to build a car with an engine from General Motors, a
    transmission from Ford, a body from Volvo, a suspension from BMW and
    yet expecting it to work perfectly first time.

All these companies make great vehicles – but can you picture what a
    disaster a multi-sourced vehicle, like that, would be?

And yet that’s exactly what you’re doing, right now, when you buy a product
    from one guru and another product from some other mastermind.

What you really need is a synergistic battle plan where everything fits together seamlessly and you can simply follow the plan from A to success.

That’s what a coach – like Frank Kern has - will do for you.

Actually, Frank Kern has two: John Carlton and Dan Kennedy.

And that’s because a coach brings two powerful advantages to your table:

1. They’ve been there, done that and got the T shirt, so they can help you avoid the pitfalls and so zoom much faster to internet gold.

2. They are OUTSIDE looking in. So, they, naturally, see things from a different angle. And two heads are invariably better than one – particularly when one is an experienced player.

But here comes that second problem I mentioned earlier …
    Any coach worth their salt, naturally costs a king’s ransom to hire.

So it’s like the eternal problem of the chicken and the egg.

You can’t afford to hire a coach until you’ve made some money …
    … but you need that coaching NOW, so you can make some money!

So imagine this …

Enjoying a eye-opening THREE HOURS on Skype with a six figure marketer who will work with you to create a personalized battle plan for your success - for just A SINGLE DOLLAR.

What’s more... if you don't feel like you've got a TON of value out of this call and I've wasted your time, I'll send you $2500 via PayPal on the spot.

Will you have the opportunity to continue working with me? Of course. But that's entirely up to you. The people that I 'lay my hands on' succeed the most and the fastest, but that doesn't mean you can't just benefit from the session itself.

NOTE: Before You Apply Or Right After You Have Done So, Make Sure You Read My Super-Short List Building Intro/Overview By Clicking Here!

And now you probably have one
    burning question on your mind

WHY?

Why would a six figure marketer coach me for just a buck?

For exactly the same reason a smart realtor will spend an hour or so driving to your home to give you a free appraisal of how much you could sell it for.

Because, if you do decide to go ahead and sell your home – who are you gonna call – GhostBusters or THAT realtor?

Hey… my name is Jan Brzeski and I own a six figure online business that runs pretty much on auto pilot – in fact I have had three extremely profitable businesses in my online marketing history.

I don’t say that to boast, simply to show I’m the real deal.

Better yet, here are some Warriors
    who have already taken advantage of my Skype sessions and say they are also the REAL DEAL…

[​IMG]

So – just like that smart realtor – I hope that, by working with you for a couple of hours for,
    effectively, nothing and creating a highly practical

personalized battle plan to take you from where you are now to
    where you want to be, you might be interested in enjoying some
    more advanced coaching, the same kind that has taken by client
    Kenny from zero to over $4000/week within 40 days or
    Eric, who went from being completely broke and living in his
    aunts basement to becoming a rising star in the internet marketing field
    and earning a full-time income in less than 60 days working with me.

What will happen on the call?

Either I or my business partner will connect with you at our chosen
    time on Skype.

Because the focus is very much on you and your aspirations, we’ll
    talk about where you are now in relation to where you want to be.

And we’ll discuss what problems you’ve encountered and how you can
    overcome them.

There won’t be any sales pitch.

And, once I have a clear idea of where you are and where you want to be, I’ll
    outline where I believe I can help you.

Then, if you feel this isn’t for you, we’ll end the call as friends
    and I’ll immediately refund your dollar.

But, if you’re 100% happy to go ahead, we’ll spend the rest of the two
    hour call discussing, in detail, the best way forward for you to achieve the
    success you desire.

So, by the time we end the call, you’ll possess a simple, step by step battle
    plan for your success, tailored precisely to your particular circumstances.

So, for the modest investment of one dollar and a couple of
    hours of your time, you’ll have a detailed, customized, step by step
    plan I firmly believe will be of far greater value to you than a dozen
    ‘bright shiny objects’ that clear your bank account faster than a
    hacker. You'll also have the chance to join a program started by my mentor,
    which created over 57 success stories in the first 10 months.

So with such a golden opportunity handed to you
    on a silver platter, what would be a smart move for
    you right now?

A. Carry on just like before, wasting your hard-earnt money on ‘the next big thing’ that never seems to put you any nearer to your dreams.

OR …

B. Realize the wisdom of Albert Einstein’s wise words: “Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is a sign of madness” and decide you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to take a different direction and seize this (completely risk-free) opportunity to be helped one-on-one by a six figure internet marketer for one miserable dollar (which is fully refundable, anyway).

Sounds like your choice is a complete no-brainer, so I’m really looking forward to helping you step up to success.

Sincerely,

Jan Brzeski

Jan Brzeski
    Six Figure Marketer

P.S. Because of the large amount of time I have to devote to my high ticket coaching clients, I have to strictly limit these ‘one dollar’ coaching calls to around THREE a week. So, if you want to get a head start on that bright new life you’ve longed for so long, then you need to move fast.

You’ll HATE it if you have to wait weeks for your call – and that’s assuming I don’t take down this limited offer, while you’re still ‘thinking about it’, due to the massive demand.

NOTE: Before You Apply Or Right After You Have Done So, Make Sure You Read My Super-Short List Building Intro/Overview By Clicking Here!

Dominium, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  2. Dominium

Dominium Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FAQ.

If you would prefer to apply first and pay after being accepted, click here!

"What if I am completely dead broke?"

Sorry I can't help you if you're broke - even if you do everything as cheap as possible (no paid plugins or themes etc.) you need a good $500 or so to start a real business, that's not including any training & coaching fees if you are accepted into my List Building program.

“Why does this cost only $1?”

I usually charge $497 per session - as evidenced on my 'Work With Me' page on my blog. However, from time to time I do strategy sessions for free. This is such a time. I'd love to offer these for free, but I decided to add a $1 application fee to weed out people who just want to waste my time ;-)

“Why should I learn from you, Jan?”

I've been "online" for over 5 years now, I've done every single possible thing and finally after cracking the code, built 3 6-figure online businesses in the span of ~12 months. I know the things that you need to work on in order to quickly succeed that people almost never teach you.

“What if I don't get accepted?”

I'll instantly refund you your $1 :)

“What will the strategy session look like?”

On the call, we will first talk about your current situation – where you’re at, what are your goals, why haven’t you achieved them yet and where do you want to get. You will get priceless tips and tricks that you can easily implement into your life to drastically change your mindset and improve your chances of achieving massive success in a short time frame. We will then proceed to creating a personalized step-by-step plan for you to follow. I will explain every step. Once you feel that you understand the plan and are ready to start taking action to turn it into reality, you will have time to ask me any questions you want.

“What will I have once we finish the call?”

• Step-By-Step Plan Tailored To Your Situation & Goals
    • All Questions Answered
    • Tips & Tricks From Jan, Tailored To Your Journey
    • Fail-Proof List Building Strategy
    • Feeling Of Confidence In What You're About To Do

“I've applied. What should I do now?”

Well, apart from waiting for me to reply, check out all the content that I have available for free. You can easily set up a successful online business just going through this stuff!

Dominium, Feb 8, 2016 IP