1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 5000 Free Native Ads Available for Approved Advertisers

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by checkrankings, Jan 2, 2016.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Digital Point Members,

Contentppc, whom I am representing is offering 5000 free campaign ads for its first list of beta advertisers. The company helps business promote their existing blog articles and content across other high quality publishers to help them generate new leads or sales.

Contentppc have not open the doors yet, but wanted to help any business owner on digitalpoint who have a high quality product and a blog attached which contains some very high quality content. If your business website is approved, I will setup 20-50 free content campaigns and fund the account and provide you the details until we launch to our waiting publishers.

Please visit Contentppc

If you are in need some some traffic while we test, please share your business or service website and we will let you know if we can approved it. Also here are our terms for the type of content we can promote.

Please message me here

checkrankings, Jan 2, 2016 IP