1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 5000 Blog Comments for $50

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by southwark, Feb 2, 2011.

5000 Verifiable Blog Comments for $50

+1000 Verifiable Backlinks for an extra $10
    + Full Ping on EVERY comment and Backlink for an extra $5

Your payment of $50 will get you 1000 keyword optimized Blog Comments within 2-3 days.

When the job is done I will send you a list of EVERY SITE where your Blog Comment and Backlink is appearing, for you to verify or ping.

For an extra $5 I'll ping them all myself using a combined and up to date list from pingler and pinggoat.

What this is not:
    The sites where your backlinks appear are not niche specific, but the links are all keyword optimized.
    I don't make any promises regarding PR of the sites I create comments on, consider high PR as a bonus!

What this is:
    Blog Comments - on a wide range of blogs
    Keyword optimized Backlinks - from the keywords you give me
    Verifiable - I'll give you the URL of every site where your backlink appears
    I can also promote more than one URL - give me 1,2,3,4,5... URLs and I'll distribute the 5000 Blog Comments over them all (eg: 2500+2500, etc)

$50 for 5000 Blog Comments
    Turnaround time: usually within 2-3 days but heavy demand might cause delay - I will give you an exact ETA when you order.

PM me for more details and Paypal address.
    This is a non-refundable service, payment in advance - results guaranteed!

5000 Verifiable Blog Comments for $50

+1000 Verifiable Backlinks for an extra $10 - For more details see thread here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2078691
    + Full Ping on EVERY comment and Backlink for an extra $5

southwark, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  2. bradysbar03

bradysbar03 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you guarantee these are all DoFollow links.

bradysbar03, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  3. southwark

southwark Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Bradysbar,
    thanks for your question.

No, I do not claim that all the blogs offer DoFollow links.
    But many are.

I also do not claim that you will get comments on high PR blogs.
    But there are blogs from Pr0 to Pr8 in my lists, including some .edu domains.

And all the blogs are auto approve, so you can immediately verify and results are quicker.
    I send you a list so you can verify, or ping. Or for an extra $5 I will ping the list for you to over 200 sites.

Also, I do not multi post to different pages on the same domain.
    All posts are created on unique domains, so all backlinks have unique IP addresses.

Finally, I create the comments for you - you just need to send me some basic information and I do the rest.

Perhaps profile links might be of more interest to you?
    I also offer a 1000 Backlinks for $10 package in the Link Sales forum: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2078691
    I hope this helps.

southwark, Feb 2, 2011 IP