1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

500 Free Unique TARGETED Visitors for Testimonials

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by EGS, Feb 26, 2012.

Hello,

I'd like to trade out 500 Free UNIQUE TARGETED visitors in exchange for testimonials and iTrader feedback.

I would only like to do this to a select few considering that this is a special promotion that we're holding at our Domain Registrar, eWeb Domains.

Please PM me or reply to take advantage of this opportunity.

You will have complete access to your campaign. You can target the target and region as well as the category.

*LIMIT: One per person. This is limited to a select few. We manually review this.
    **If you like the traffic or it works for you, you can always add more traffic services in your account for a low-cost.

This traffic is delivered mostly by pop-unders through high traffic relevant websites. It's honestly worked for me. This is a trial that may or may not convert for you, depending on your niche. I'd honestly say 10% convert if you choose to upgrade your account during/after if you purchase around 35,000 unique visitors. 10% out of 35,000 targeted unique visitors adds up.

This trial is a service I'm doing on DP. Gain exposure and visibility. Get in contact with me.

EGS, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  2. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Does anybody want to take advantage of FREE unique targeted visitors? Holy crap it's free and a start and at our expense. You have a good landing page or web page, you can convert into sales or members or return traffic. No matter what it's free traffic and a start. It's 100% AdSense safe. Once your campaign is done, you can order more traffic and add more sites in the account that's created for you. I do it. You should too. This is free for a limited time so PM me or reply. Thank you.

EGS, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  3. themethodcollector

themethodcollector Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PMing you now.

themethodcollector, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  4. d_points

d_points Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am totally interested :)what i have to pm you only the url or anything else:)thanks

d_points, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  5. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have had 5 people so far start taking advantage of this fantastic free 500 unique HIGHLY targeted visitor campaign opportunity. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED. The traffic IS AdSense safe. We will allow 20 more people to take advantage of this offer at OUR expense, so first come, first serve. We may hold this offer again sometime in the future or never again, so grab this deal while it's free and free traffic delivery. One of the best advantages is that after your trial campaign is over, you can test out more traffic to your site or add sites by buying traffic directly in the account created for you - it's extremely cheap and it does require some testing/trial-and-error. It's definitely worth your while to buy the traffic, and there's no reason why anybody shouldn't take advantage of this free traffic today.

Positive iTrader will be expected and delivered in return for this exchange. I expect testimonials posted in this thread as part of this exchange. Again, this is completely at our expense.

EGS, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  6. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi, I would require your service. Please pm me informations of what you need exactly

regards

IG2010, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  7. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    March 1st, 2012 UPDATE: 9/20 Digital Point users are taking advantage of this free unique traffic offer at our expense, thus meaning we will be allowing only 11 more users to take advantage of this offer. If you are interested, please either make a reply within this thread and/or send me a PM immediately.

Due to the nature of this offer, we will be requiring testimonials to be posted within this thread. Furthermore, positive iTrader feedback ratings will be exchanged once it is received after an honest testimonial is left within this thread. You cannot, and I cannot repeat nor stress this enough, beat this deal; the fact that you're going to receive 500 free unique targeted visitors to your website of choice, targeted geographically and by category in relevance to your site/site's niche.

This traffic MAY or MAY NOT convert, but it's a start. It can boost your site's exposure at no cost to you. Again as previously stated, this offer is entirely at our expense and is one of many typical bonuses that we offer new customers at our cheap domain registrar, eWeb Domains. During or after your campaign, you may add more sites into your traffic account and purchase more traffic at premium prices from us. We automatically will create you a user account where you can track your traffic after you take advantage of this offer, and it typically takes up to 24 hours for accounts/sites to become active within our traffic delivery system. We deliver **UNIQUE** TARGETED visitors, not garbage traffic. Should you become a customer of our domain registrar and/or purchase more traffic after this free trial campaign, I will personally help you maximize the results that you receive from the traffic that you should order/receive.

EGS, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  8. neteater

neteater Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey i was the one who uses his traffic, its really good and analytic is also tracking it, awesome service, but as i opted for targeted traffic from my niche, traffic flows slow in starting but remains continuous,no bot as i feel. my ratings

9/10- for quick activation
    10/10- as its adsense safe
    8/10- traffic from some niche flowing slow

overall
    9/10.
    You rocks man

neteater, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  9. moneymakerzz

moneymakerzz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It really worked for me and the traffic was targeted so 500 unique visitors for free!!..just give it a try.

Thanks

moneymakerzz, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  10. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please NOTE that in terms of exchanging feedback ratings, this is a TRADE. Explanation: We are handing out this free trial targeted traffic at our expense simply for testimonials. We'd also love to hope that even just 0.01% of the visitors/members reading this thread convert into customers of our Domain Registrar, eWeb Domains.

This offer is about 50% taken for. If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, please act now and please act quick. Do note that new customers of our cheap domain registration company, eWeb Domains, receive an additional 2 extra bonuses on top of this free traffic. Everyone here is a webmaster and/or a domainer, so why not be rewarded for being so? We do offer the cheapest prices - we have been for well over a year now, since we've been established, and will continuously do so.

EGS, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  11. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    having a trial right now, site still pending, will give a trade later, also registered as affiliate if product is any good

IG2010, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  12. d_points

d_points Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got promised 500 visitors...good service for free!!

d_points, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  13. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is a limited amount of people that may take advantage of this offer, and time is running thin. PM me to take advantage of this FREE unique targeted traffic today/NOW. Again, this offer is being provided by our parent company, eWeb Domains, where this offer and many other free offers, bonuses, and features are included to/for new customers.

This is a "charity" service from us to you, and 100% absolutely free. Should you decide to purchase traffic within your traffic campaign account, during or after your traffic campaign is over, I will personally help you maximize the potential and appeal of your website/website's product(s), service(s), and/or content, with the goal of achieving return visitors, gaining both reputation and credibility within your niche, and effectively delivering targeted, quality, unique traffic that will become your own site's/sites' traffic audience. This is especially useful if what you're doing isn't working, or even to boost your website and/or sales or memberships.

PM me today! And if you own/operate a website, which you obviously do being a member here, please check out our domain registrar, eWeb Domais. Yes we offer the cheapest pricing available and support more than 30 domain extensions but we also hand out freebies, bonuses, features, and tools to help boost your site. We're not your average domain registrar. We are the company behind the scenes that is supporting this free offer to Digital Poi members. :) We are also an active advertiser here and elsewhere, so yep we do offer the cheapest base pricing for all domains but that $0.05-$0.10 profit we make per sale at our registrar isn't going into our pockets, it's going back into our company by advertising and back to our members through offers like this one. :D (Unlike the registrars that charge $1.00+ to profit off an AUTOMATIC SERVICE and don't offer customers anything!)

EGS, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  14. zuly

zuly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A few days ago my site was approved and I've actually made 10 cents, I'm using Adbrite, it's a good deal, I definitely recommend it to anyone who's in need of traffic....

zuly, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  15. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have 9 open positions for this free trial to Digital Point members. This free trial offers 500 unique 100% targeted visitors, targeted by country and category for maximum conversion. This trial is being offered as a boost or a start. You may or may not convert, but this is traffic that can gain sales, income, members, and return visitors.

As your trial is running or after your trial is over, you will see special offers from us within your account for cheap targeted traffic packages. I'd HIGHLY suggest taking advantage of these packages or buying some cheap traffic so you can see some income, memberships, sales, or whatever you're aiming for. Make sure that you use an effective landing page though. If you decide to purchase more traffic after your trial is over and I can confirm that you do, I can/will help you with creating an appealing, effective landing page. Multiple URLs are also allowed for paid traffic packages. There is no monthly fee(s).

EGS, Mar 10, 2012 IP