1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

50 wordpress or 50 websites, which is better for SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by risabh108, Sep 10, 2009.

1. igaryok1

igaryok1 Peon

Best Answers:
    +1

I was going to post exactly the same thing.

igaryok1, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  2. gregoz

gregoz Peon

Best Answers:
    From my experience of building Joomla content sites versus Wordpress blogs - wordpress wins out everytime. If you can get some auto-content into your 50 wordpress blogs plus unique content all using different niches to point to your main site (as suggested above) you have a winner. Google just loves blogs.

I certainly have used static html thin sites with domains with the right keywords and its been useful. If you can get cheapporkmeals.com and thats what people are searching on you can direct that traffic to your main site knowing it is exactly what people are looking for. The complications are 1. Can you get the domain that has the keywords you want 2. What are the keywords phrases people use 3. The ROI on the cost of a site, in my case many domains have been worth it - some not.

I tend to think you put up sites with domain names you think might work - some will some won't - but 50 is a good start.

gregoz, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  3. hello_welcome

hello_welcome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wordpress site is the best for SEO

hello_welcome, Sep 11, 2009 IP