1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

50 UPF Fishing Apparel Site | Looking for a Critique

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Zach Gosnell, Jan 25, 2019.

Hey everyone.

Looking for some good honest feedback on the design of my latest website. Also, any feedback on the copy and site structure for ranking for keywords like UPF fishing, UV Fishing, Sun Protection, SPF Fishing shirts is also welcome. For that any positive and negative feedback is welcome.

The site is https://apparelbyhomerun.com/

Zach Gosnell, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  2. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Site looks good. Not a huge fan of the name because it makes me think baseball more than fishing apparel.

One thing I would add would be an about page. Who are you? Customers want to buy from someone they trust. Maybe a story how the company started or why it was started. I can buy apparel anywhere, why your company?

I live in a rural area that is largely populated by hunters and fisherman. They like to connect to other of the same mindset. That is the best way to build a relationship with this kind of niche.

Good Luck

allout, Jan 25, 2019 IP