1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

50 Shades of the Warrior Forum

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by suzyjews, Jul 2, 2013.

It seems that a couple of well know bloggers, Matt Woodward and Glen (Viperchill) have been banned recently from the Warrior Forum.

Now I have followed both these guys for a long time and they both over deliver on quality information and detailed advice as I'm sure anyone who has these guys on their radars would agree. I've also had the pleasure to get to know Matt personally and can say he's one of IM's good guys.

Matt got banned for sharing an indepth video tutorial with a reader that wanted more assistance, fancy having the audacity to try and help someone instead of using regurgitated crap!!

Glen, bought a few WSO's that were fleecing newbies with a load of false claims they could not substantiate and Fiverr Testimonials for social proofing. Glen left some negative reviews that were instantly removed from the threads and when he complained to the admins he never got a reply. He started a new thread to discuss these issues and within an hour admins removed the thread and banned his account.

Granted there are experienced IM's and newbies colliding on the Warrior forum but established forums should bear the responsibility to protect and moderate their forums to prevent these fraudsters from selling their lies. Surely the whole point of buying a WSO is to learn a new skill or technique? If WSO courses are blatantly using fake reviews and testimonials to fleece people then why aren't the mods acting on these scammers?

By deleting negative reviews and ignoring experienced marketers legitimate complaints the moderators are openly conspiring to push their own agenda and making the Warrior forum a cesspit of lies, deceit and corruption.

suzyjews, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL...why are you telling us this, no-one with half a brain gives a hairy toss about the stupidly named warrior forum, it's just full of spamtards selling crap worthless e-books...

malky66, Jul 2, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and Devtard like this.
  3. suzyjews

suzyjews Member

Best Answers:
    I agree Malc but not everyone is experienced as you.

I just wanted to put it out there to the DP community for anyone who may not know some of the underhand goings on over at WF.

suzyjews, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  4. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not visiting WF anymore... I was using it 2-3 months and then I find Digital Poind and figure it out that this is a better forum for my needs.

VukasinI, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  5. Roy Harmon

Roy Harmon Member

Best Answers:
    Warrior Forum is the message board version of what Google would be if they didn't keep updating their algorithms. It's the dirty back alley of the internet. Every time I read through a few posts I felt like I needed to wash my hands. I stopped going because all the soap was drying out my skin.

Roy Harmon, Jul 2, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk, Devtard and malky66 like this.
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jul 2, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    ROFL, thanks for the link, i've bookmarked the site, that will keep me entertained for hours reading that.

malky66, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

Ditto. Despite the fact that it has a plain, rustic look that blog is as entertaining as a blog can be. Lots of comments too.

qwikad.com, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  9. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Always a great way to pass time.

As much as it is a shame that such a cesspit of crap exists, it's also a source of amusement. So, Warriors, keep at it.

ryan_uk, Jul 2, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  10. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah just imagine if it closed down, they might show up here with their ridiculous *WSO's*..:eek:

malky66, Jul 2, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  11. suzyjews

suzyjews Member

Best Answers:
    Might repackage this thread and turn it into a WSO oh the irony!

suzyjews, Jul 3, 2013 IP