1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$50 offer good enough to use adcenter?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by TommyD, Jul 8, 2006.

Hello Everyone,

I've been hearing much mixed messages about adcenter, mostly negative.

I have three offers(M$ is sending them out per domain so far) that offer a $50 cash card? So does this sweeten the deal enough to be worth it?

thx,

tom

TommyD, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  2. Pahrump Mike

Pahrump Mike Life Is Good

Best Answers:
    I love adcenter, of the big 3 PPC providers they give me the cheapest conversions, by far. So, yes, use the cash card.

Of course, like anything, Adcenter isn't perfect. Their suggested bid prices are insane. I have gotten the number one position for numerous keywords with 10 cent bids, AdCenter's suggested bid was $2.10 or something silly like that. But I have also been able to bid 20 cents on what would be $1 plus keywords on Adwords and YSM.

Pahrump Mike, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  3. Art

Art Peon

Best Answers:
    Free PPC is good PPC, go for it. AdCenter can and will be extremely useful provided you drop your AdWords style assumptions.

Art, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  4. kevin7654

kevin7654 Peon

Best Answers:
    what do you mean by adwords style assumptions?

kevin7654, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  5. MadCenter

MadCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    Assuming that everything in adCenter will be the same as adWords. Obviously Google, who has been "in the game" for 10+ years is going to be a little more advanced than Microsoft. However, they are working hard at it and it seems like they are taking our suggestions into consideration very seriously.

Basically, Don't expect it to be perfect or exactly like Google, otherwise... why would you switch?

MadCenter, Jul 16, 2006 IP