1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$50 for Sponsored Tweets - Money Making Method

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Henry04, Dec 29, 2013.

$50/daily with Sponsored Tweets

I read this forum for a few years and now I finally became successful in IM and it’s time for me to give back. I’m sorry if you see some grammar mistakes, english is not my native language. I do not take credit for this method.

So let’s start!

What do you need?
    1. Twitter Account.
    2. SponsoredTweets.Com Account.
    3. Some money for a complete outsource.

SponsoredTweets.com is a platform that helps you monetize Tweets created via Twitter. Advertisers pay around 1$ per 1000 followers for a tweet.

I know this sounds very poorly now, but you will see how you can make atleast 500$ every single day. What if you have 100k followers on your twitter account? How much would you earn just for one sponsored tweet?

100$ for a single tweet!!!!!

To be able to sell tweets, your twitter account needs to be 60 days or older and it needs to have 100+ tweets. This is very easy to achive. If you don’t have one, go and get it. They are dirt cheap.

Follow the 123
    1. Have a Twitter account that satisfies the conditions:
    - 60 Day Old
    - 100 Tweets
    - Find a niche and then present your account as a popular website or celebrity. I suggest you to pick general niches where you can catch the most advertisers interested. It’s easy and I don’t need to spoon feed you!

2. BUY TWITTER FOLLOWERS!
    Before you do that, be careful because a ton of twitter follower services sell pure bots or inactive followers: Egg Accounts, Zero Tweets, No Engagement, Zero Followers.

I personally pay around 150$ for 100k Followers, I don’t know if they are real, but god damn they all have profile pictures, they all have their own followers, they all have few tweets in last week. They are or look 100% real.

Let me show you an example of my new twitter account that I’m preparing for this method:
    https://twitter.com/HealthGrounds
    (I also have a website for each account to look even better)

Look the followers!

Where to buy?
    – http://thinksociable.com- They have the cheapest prices for a top quality followers. I use them personally for this method.

- http://socialcrazy.net/buy-twitter-followers/ - Good quality, kinda expensive.

- http://twitterwind.com/ - Good Quality, Expensive.

You can always find your own sources, but be careful because you don’t want to burn the money.

3. Collect the CASH! $$$

- Go to sponsoredtweets.com and sell some tweets [​IMG]- You will return your investment from first sale. After that there is only a pure profit.

Important!
    - There is no limit, you can have as much accounts as you want. SponsoredTweets don’t even care, why would they? I have 20 separate accounts so far for 500$ daily profit. I’m still working to have even more.

Remember sponsored tweets it’s not the only site. You are limitless.

Now you don’t have any excuse! I don’t need to tell you that this works, you already know it!

Contact me if you have any questions left.

I hope you like it!

Henry04, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  2. MrOnlineMoney

MrOnlineMoney Member

Best Answers:
    You can definitely make money off of sponsored tweets, but I think buying followers is very sketchy. #1 there is a very large chance the followers aren't real. If they aren't real a person will probably not buy another sponsored tweet from you because they won't see any results from said tweet. #2 If in some odd chance that the followers you bought are real they are probably going to be from random niches. Which once again the people buying the tweets probably won't see good results.

I personally feel if you are going to sell tweets that they should be with a twitter following that you built on your own. If I was buying sponsored tweets I would be unhappy if the followers weren't real or they weren't targeted so therefore I would never sell such a service myself.

MrOnlineMoney, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  3. Moon Lee

Moon Lee Member

Best Answers:
    I have already signed up but I don't have huge twitter followers, can you guys suggest me how to increase twitter follower legally?

Moon Lee, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  4. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is funny.
    People want to join twitter only to make money.
    Heck, twitter itself is having a hard time making money enough to be profitable.

Yes, there are lots of companies where you can tweet out stuff and make money.
    Thing is, most people on twitter are not there to see ads!

iowadawg, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  5. chriswriter

chriswriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Problem with sponsored tweets is the high minimum threshold to withdrawing without incurring in commission fees, not because $50 is too much but due to the very few tweeting opportunities.

I usually find loads of new offers to tweet, but after taking them, they undergo an approval process an advertisers are always short of money or not approving the tweets for months, if they ever do it. I have like a dozen offers waiting for approval since over a year.

MyLikes was more profitable, but actually can't understand its changes at all.

chriswriter, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  6. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I hope you like my post!

Henry04, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  7. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to have a ton of followers to even get an offer to tweet something out, people only want to tweet something out on a profile with millions of followers.

Dionne Taylor, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  8. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have good twitter account which has millions of followers then you make money your self by spreading mylikes type website link on your profile.

OSSEO, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  9. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Get famous first.

Joe@AdPatron, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  10. zl44

zl44 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What did you tweet about during the 60 days and did you have any repeat advertisers?

zl44, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  11. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much do you earn per tweet?

werliyu, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  12. rymwriter

rymwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds nice, man. I would like to try it. but my followers are still around 700. Buying followers is good option eh?

rymwriter, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  13. Solar Oblivion

Solar Oblivion Member

Best Answers:
    Great and old method that will always work!

Solar Oblivion, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  14. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not clear actually , if your are making 100$ for a single twit then why you area not distributing some free follower to us :p , then we also can earn a ton of money like you :p

Amarkolom, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  15. onlineaholic

onlineaholic Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this method is old and saturated already. Look on Fiverr, there are tons of people doing this exact same thing.

onlineaholic, Jan 21, 2014 IP