1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying $50 - Expert SEO Image Tags Optimization for Meme Generator

Discussion in 'Services' started by emgage, Dec 31, 2013.

Hello,

I am looking for an expert on SEO optimization as far as image attributes are concerned. This will involve adding mysql variables such as $memename $topcapton etc into module php files and ensuring the tags are working properly on the site. The tags and the keywords chosen for the site must be based on site keywords and SEO benefit. Target should be aimed at increasing traffic from google images. All site modules must be altered accordingly.

Paying $50 to competent person. Please contact me by PM with your portfolio/similar works if interested. I will update this thread once a member has been chosen.

Regards

emgage, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  2. abdulpathaan

abdulpathaan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir,
    My self Abdul and i am running SEO Company from last 5 years. We have great skills in all SEO Work. We are expert in keyword research,article writing, Link Building,SMO,research of back links, SEO On and Off page.

We are always looking forward for Good Relation And Good Work. So Payment Isn't
    Important. We can also provide you my few ranking projects reports if you want to have a look.
    Please hire me for your work and we will make sure that you will not be disappointed. waiting for positive and quick reply.

Thanks and Regards
    Abdul Rehman
    Please Feel Free To Talk On,
    Gmail -
    Skype - abdulpathaan

abdulpathaan, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  3. emgage

emgage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Please PM me your portfolio and business website address.

Regards

emgage, Jan 4, 2014 IP