1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $50 Contest for an internal page design

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by flurgle, Jun 18, 2011.

I need an internal page designed for xxwww.shoutoutbingo.comxx.

The width of the design should be 600px

The top of the design should have a banner 550px wide with the Paddy Power Bingo logo on it with the words " Spend £5 Get £20 FREE"

Underneath that I would like a box where I can place a graphic of 553 x 416px

I then need a box with space for 8 lines of text with the title "About Paddy Power Bingo"

Then a separator

Then another box with space for 8 lines of text with the title "Bingo Games At Paddy Power Bingo"

I then need a graphic entitled "Cashier Options at Paddy Power Bingo" with the following in text with a tick next to them
    :

- Debit cards
    - Credit cards
    - Cheques
    - Bank transfer
    - NETeller
    - PayPal
    - Moneybookers
    - Cash

Another banner with the Paddy Power Bingo Logo 550px wide with the text "Get your FREE £20 NOW" should go next.

I then need another box for text with space for 30 lines of text entitled "Promotions at Paddy Power Bingo"

Then a box where I can insert a video entitled "Top Video"

Then another box where i can add another 20 lines of text entitled "Paddy Power Bingo Highlights"

Then to finish off I need the first banner you made.

Entries must be in fully layered PSD format

All entries must be heavily watermarked or your entry will not be considered.

If you can code your design I will pay extra for that.

Winner paid by paypal

Open for 1 week but I reserve the right to close early if a design really takes my eye.

Please post in this thread if you are going to enter.

flurgle, Jun 18, 2011 IP