1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

50 Alternative Medicine Articles for Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by katebeswick, Apr 5, 2008.

I am currently selling 50 alternative medicine articles. Each article contains a brief description of the ailment including symptoms and each article includes three different alternative medicines. They are all keyword rich and 600+ words.

I cannot provide samples of these articles as I cannot be sure that they will not be used elsewhere. To give you a better understanding of the quality you will be receiving, below is a short portion of the article, "Alternative Medicine for Asthma."

"A wonderful alternative medicine for asthma may be sitting right in your kitchen cupboard and that is honey. Not only is this one of the easiest and most effective natural treatments for asthma but it can be used in many ways. You can simply take a jar of honey and hold it under the nose of the person suffering from asthma. By inhaling the air that has come into contact with the honey, the person will feel the pressure in their chest reducing therefore, making it easier to breathe."

I am taking the best offer for these and they may be purchased individually, altogether, or in small groups. Please post on this thread if you are interested.

katebeswick, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  2. AutumnBreeze

AutumnBreeze Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Which health areas are covered in the articles?

AutumnBreeze, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  3. katebeswick

katebeswick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Each article focuses on one different ailment. Those covered are:AIDS, Allergies, Anxiety, Asthma, Bipolar, Bladder Infections, Cold Sores, Congestion, Constipation, Coughs, Diabetes, Diarrhea, Ear Infections, Eczema, Fever, Gas, Genital Warts, GERD, Gout, Headaches, Heartburn, Herpes, HIV, Hives, Hypertension, IBS, Migraine, Morning Sickness, Nausea, Osteoporosis, Pain, Panick Attacks, Pink Eye, Post Nasal Drip, Relief for Pregnant Women, Prostate, Psoriasis, Ringworm, Rosacea, Runny Nose, Schizophrenia, Seizures, Shingles, Sinus Infections, Sleep Disorders, Sore Throats, The Flu, Treating Bronchitis, Help Fight Bipolar Disorder, and High Blood Pressure.

katebeswick, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  4. chrissie1101

chrissie1101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just sent you a PM, do you provide bulk pricing?

chrissie1101, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  5. coolcontent

coolcontent Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi - Just sent you a PM.

coolcontent, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  6. katebeswick

katebeswick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi guys,
    Thanks for your PMs. I am currently going through offers and trying to find something that suits everyone. Thanks!

katebeswick, Apr 7, 2008 IP