1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$50 adCenter gift card: Bing+Yahoo advertising for USA

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by 1314vip, Nov 14, 2013.

Details:

It can use only in USA.

Offer expires Nov 31, 2013 (midnight Pacific Time) and applies to new adCenter advertisers only.

Any portion of ad credit not used within 90 days from the date you signed up will expire. Ads must be stopped after ad credit is used up or within 90 days from date account was opened, whichever comes first, or your credit card will be charged for advertising clicks.
    Offer valid to residents of 50 United States and Washington, D.C., only. Limit: one ad credit per customer.
    Offer may not be combined with any other offers or discounts, separated, redeemed for cash, transferred, sold, or bartered.
    There is a minimum bid requirement of $0.05 per click through when using adCenter. Search listings subject to editorial review and guidelines. See Advertiser Terms and Conditions when you sign up. Other terms and conditions may apply

I will send the Vouchers(you don't need the phisical card to redeem it) to you within 12hours after your payment recieved.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question

ebay site:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=131044116854&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

1314vip, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  2. 1314vip

1314vip Member

Best Answers:
    price:4usd/per bulk price contact me.

1314vip, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  3. cyberarmy786

cyberarmy786 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello I want to buy , may i get your skype id please

cyberarmy786, Feb 12, 2014 IP