1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 5 x 4 500words Articles Needed Contest - Winner Get 210 Articles Bulk Order

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Souleclipse, Jan 28, 2014.

Hi there,

I will needing 20 articles on a review of this product called "[Product Name]"
    These 20 articles are on the same TOPIC , hence i will be splitting to 4 per writer.
    You will be given a copy of the product (Ebooks ) and you are require to have to do a quick read.

This articles will be a guest posting on high authority blog network.

Article guideline
    • Talk about 75% - 80% of positive
    • Talk about 20% - 25% of negative
    • Each articles shall have 4 different style of writing
    • Think of 4 Different title to hover around "[Product Name] Review"
    • Keyword optimise to "[Product Name] Review"
    • Articles must be real and not like those affiliate looking to boost sales as this article is going to post on random blogs that we are going to do guest posting on.
    I will be taking in 5 different kind of writer / company for this project.
    The Best Writer will (might ) be award with a 210 bulk articles project and even a 30k report project. And a long term hire for our company

US Native Writer , Indian, international Writer are most welcome if you think you are able to provide quality work

You will not be paid if :
    • Your articles is junk (We have a great copywriting team to proofread)
    • Massive Grammar / Spelling mistake (You are suppose to do a quick proof read)
    • All 4 articles hover the same style of writing (Read Guideline)
    • Fail any of the Article guideline
    • Copyscape Premium check fail - Even if 1 result is found, it a fail
    Details :
    Rate : $5 / 500 words x 4
    TAT : 4 days
    Payment Mode : PayPal
    To apply : Please Post Your Thread link here, yes you need to be a seller in DP before you can apply.

*All member can apply , but Premium member has a advantage to get into this contest
    **I have invited some previous worked with writer on this project.

You are require to sent the first articles in 2 days for us to check if you are in the right track

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    Souleclipse, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  2. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you want articles or do you want reviews? These two words are not interchangeable.

Again, you've got your 'articles' and your 'reviews' confused.

Assuming you DO want a review, why don't you be clear and say you're paying for FAVORABLE reviews? Read: You're paying people to lie in the event that your ebook blows.

If you want them to 'be real', why don't you get REAL READERS to review your ebook instead of paying people to BS potential buyers into thinking twenty people think it's wonderful?

But they might NOT be, right? This is just a way to drum up false interest in your gig, much like you're doing with your ebook.

Then why didn't they proofread this post before they let you submit it?

No, it isn't 'a fail'. Your whole post is a fail. Some things are what they are and they cannot be conveyed in any other way - like proper names, dates, days of the week, months of the year, quotes, cities, countries and addresses. Just because "one result is found" doesn't mean the content has been plagiarized and anyone who believes otherwise is a fool.

I certainly - and I mean this with all sincerity - hope that you get exactly what you pay for.

Senobia, Jan 28, 2014 IP
    hopeless4 and alinasandor like this.
  3. Souleclipse

Souleclipse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @Senobia
    Are you kidding me? What your problem ?
    I guess you probably too free, because no one want to hired you?

Something for you :
    Looking for a writing job that offers more than just standard article writing pay? LOOK ELSEWHERE! Looking to get paid a penny or less per word for those services? Look Here

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    Souleclipse, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  4. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I misread this thread and thought it was $5/500 words which I think is decent enough for some of my free time but it turns out its $5/500 words x 4 articles or $1.25 per article.

heartnet02, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  5. Souleclipse

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi, it $5 per 500 words

Souleclipse, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  6. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That made just about as much sense as your original post did. :) Good luck with your gig, shugah.

ETA: That snarky "Buyer Beware" quip you left on my profile page? Deleted.

Senobia, Jan 29, 2014 IP
    hopeless4 and alinasandor like this.
  7. alinasandor

alinasandor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The OP doesn't make any sense. The whole post is double talk and it sounds like writers won't be paid, more than likely. I'd beware guys.

alinasandor, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  8. Souleclipse

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Update! : I already chosen 5 writer.
    1 of them who worked with me before. Will definitely vouch for me .
    I have over 27 itraders before the system change., people who comment posted on my payment.
    I worked with so many people here before.

Once all 5 writer are done. I will get them to post here to see if i paid them and offer them the project.

As far as i can see, you guys are just plain jealous where you all don't have any order or job to do now.
    Or because of the rate i am offering.
    Please, this is Digitalpoint, People find cheap stuff here, most of the people here are indian.
    IF you are so high class, or offer a premium writing service go somewhere.
    Digitalpoint is not for you.

Souleclipse, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  9. hopeless4

hopeless4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ha, ha, ha!

So what's your heritage then? It's shocking just how much racism has been running rampant on the buy and sell forum lately. You also realize you could get the same type of services on fiverr, and at the same price, and an iron-clad guarantee that you won't have to pay if you aren't satisfied?

Why don't you go there, instead of insinuating that Indians and other minorities are cheap labor to be exploited for your benefit, and that they offer substandard rates for their services here on DP?

Nobody who's criticizing the suspicious language in your OP is jealous that they aren't now working for the slave wages you offer. They have just as much opportunity as the "Indians" and other ESL minorities you've made crude comments about in this thread.

Go ahead and post some comments on my profile like a child. Nobody who matters would give a damn about what you think anyway.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    hopeless4, Feb 2, 2014 IP
    Senobia likes this.
  10. Souleclipse

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Look like senobia pull some friends along when thing doesn't get too well aren't it ?
    It's amazing that i can get such an attention from you guys so call "Quality UK / US Writer"
    Charging an outrageous rate for the writing here in Digital Point.
    You might think $5 per article to you is peanut, but to them(Non- US/UK) is a lot.
    People here and trying to find job, hence they did not compete with you with your GURU rate.
    What they can do, is to offer a lower price so that they could get a job here to feed their family.

It all about supply and demands. I state my price , people apply.
    I offer them the job, they get paid.
    It all about how life work.
    I seriously wondering why are you guys wasting your time on my thread, commenting on stuff that does not matter to you.

You can always find someone who is willingly to pay more for your service .
    BTW hopeless creature : I did not mention anything about insulting Indian, look like you made that from your innerself :)

Thanks for dropping by CHAD STEWART From COBOURG (419 DIVISION ) and Alina Brandford From Paris ( i suppose )
    I will definitely drop your area when i was nearby that area, to see how we can talk thing more in real life ;)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    Souleclipse, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  11. hopeless4

hopeless4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What did you hope to accomplish dropping my name there Mysterioso? I've got nothing to hide. Anyone can find my name by going to my website, or adding me to their social media, which I have no problem sharing. I'm also a rock-hard 232 and Legionnaire (foreign.) Are you insinuating that I should be threatened by your pathetic little ass? Or perhaps you're threatening the woman that you also just outed publicly -- address and all.

Bring it. Make sure you bring a weapon little fella. I'm always armed, and skittish; as you can imagine any vet would be. I'd take this time to suggest you shut your f'ing mouth now. Calling you a cheap little racist is just, because that's what you obviously are. Dropping my address, and a females, then saying you're gonna come see me or her -- you better have the moxy to back that shit up son!

hopeless4, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  12. Souleclipse

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Why you get so work out ? Just dropping by for a coffee break :)

Souleclipse, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  13. GodsOwnWriter

GodsOwnWriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    GodsOwnWriter, Jul 1, 2014 IP