1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $5 news writing service - 1 FREE sample article for every prospective client

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by leachy, Nov 16, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    $5 news writing service - 1 free sample article for every prospective client

Real journalism @ affordable prices

E-mail:

(ALL NEWS ARTICLES JUST $5)

Hi, I'm the Aussiefreelancer and I want to change the way you source news content. If you run a news site or online newspaper you will know how difficult it can be to find quality writers. You're forced to choose between either settling for sub-par content or paying exuberant rates for work which is just passable.

I want to help you solve that problem by offering a high quality, reliable and affordable alternative. I run a news writing service which provides unique news articles to editors and publishers on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. My articles are 100% unique, well researched and written from primary and secondary sources.

So why should you work with me?

• My articles are high quality and 100% original
    • I’m an Australian native speaker
    • I deliver on time, every time
    • My articles are affordable at just $5 each
    • I give you every 5th article you order for free meaning you get 5 articles for just $20
    • I can create custom news articles specifically designed to meet your needs

FAQs

Can I place a recurring order?

Yes, in fact that is what most clients do. You can order articles on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and then not have to think about ordering content again.

When do I pay?

After you have received all articles in full. For larger orders I may request partial payment halfway through the project.

What’s your turnaround time?

I strive to have all orders completed within 24 hours of the order being placed. Large orders will obviously take longer. I will tell you when you can expect delivery when I confirm your order.

Free Sample Offer
    Before you pay anything, I want you to see the quality of my work. That's why I offer every prospective client 1 FREE sample article on any topic of their choice. The article will be between 250 - 500 words and will allow you to see the style and quality of my writing.

To order your free sample simply e-mail the with the topic you want covered and I will send you back your free sample article ASAP.

Get in touch

To find out more or place an order e-mail or visit my website at https://fivedollarnews.weebly.com/

Thanks

I look forward to working with you!

The Aussie Freelancer

leachy, Nov 16, 2017 IP