1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 5 Letter Brandable Domain Perfect for an SEO Company

Discussion in 'Domains' started by raconnor, Apr 18, 2012.

When it comes to making a name for yourself online, your brand is everything
    and your brand all begins with one thing: your domain name.

It is imperative that you start your company or blog with a domain name is one that:
    • Will easily be typed into the address bar.
    • Relates to your business or blog.
    • Your customers will remember.

What I am offering today is exactly that. It doesn't get any easier to type this address into the address bar for your clients as it is merely 5 letters. It fits perfect for a site or company in the search engine optimization field because "SEO" is right there front and center. When someone lands on this domain, they will be a targeted customer; you don't accidently end up on a page with "SEO" in the name if you aren't looking for SEO. It's that simple. And trust me, the name is extremely easy to remember and can be branded any way you like.

VLSEO.com - Notice the nice ring to it?

It doesn't end there, either.

When it comes to making this a brandable name you aren't stuck there with any "x"s or "q"s that are hard to work with. You have a V and an L to work with.

Here are some possible names that you can use when branding this site:

VL SEO - Plain and Simple
    Violet Light SEO - Perfect for creating a brand; logos practically jump into my mind when I hear this name.
    Vertical Line SEO - Another great name for a brand. "Vertical Line" makes customers think your SEO practice runs smoothly. "Results as simple as a vertical line".

The possibilities are endless...

If you have been wanting to start an SEO company or rebrand your own, this is your perfect chance. Even if you aren't looking for your own domain and just want to sell it off to someone else, it couldn't be easier with a 5 letter, brandable name with one of the most popular search terms in the world tucked inside.

So what are you waiting for?

Bid right now and be the owner of an amazing, highly targeted domain today.

Buy It Now Bonus:

If you purchase this domain today, I will personally provide you with ten 500-word high quality articles on SEO (any topics you choose) for your new site. At my rate, that's an $80 value absolutely free!

You better hurry because I won't be offering this domain on this site at this low price for very long.

raconnor, Apr 18, 2012 IP