1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5 best web design tools

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Harry9888, Aug 4, 2011.

1. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've called it LiveScript simple because you'd be on of the few that would know what that means at a glance . I was looking for a professional opinion since you do have a good reputation on SitePoint . Looks like you're professionalism is long gone all that remained is a old fart of a troll .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  2. Las Vegas DUI Lawyer

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    And I'm still waiting to hear why this firebug would be one of the FIVE BEST tools to have. Seeing as the original poster copied his list from another site to begin with, defending firebug is a moot point, in my opinion. For simple debugging, notepad++ is far more useful in my opinion. You can remove tiny syntax errors, that other editors would overlook, even firebug is no help in that area.

Don't get me wrong, i do have firebug on 2 browsers, but i rarely use it. Only if i've tried some alternative to fix an error for an hour, then I break out firebug to see what is cascading wrongly, and 9 times out of 10, i should have just fired up notepad ++ and seen it was a minor syntax error.

For true on the fly coding, developers toolbar [firefox AND IE] is a much better tool and has on the spot focusing. Maybe you should give that a go and see if your firebug is l33t, tone might not change eh?

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, Sep 4, 2011 IP