1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5 Basic Tips to Make Money Using Facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by napsterkosova, Mar 8, 2011.

[​IMG]

Make Money Using Facebook!

Recently I saw reading some news that Facebook post worth more than Twitter Tweets,and I agree with that.
    This means that also Facebook like Twitter have some space to make money and earnfrom it.What you need is your personal profile with as much friends as possible or FacebookFan page is recommended.

Through my experience, once I had an Facebook Fan Page which had more than 700.000Fans, and the material I was posting was just material users was sending me to post.The page was only for rare pictures, unusual Videos and interested Pictures and Videos.The best part of it is that I was uploading the videos and images always to Fan Page, andeven if someone shared it, my Fan Page link was shown to video.Also adding names of People was most interesting part, because It’s different when yousee a picture you sent to Fan Page Administrator and tell your friend I sent this pictureyou see 4K people like it and It’s different when your name is written below the title ofthe image, that made my Fan Page become much close to all my Fans.

I have to tell you that when I received 700K Fans I sold the Page but the guys who boughit they could not manage good with material and the page lost it’s popularity very soon.

Anyway when I had 200K fans, I started to earn money from page, and the price wasalways going up and up…

Method 1: Pay per SaleSame as I mentioned in Twitter article, you can use your PPC, PPA etc… to your FanPage.For example you know that many of your fans use iTunes, what you have to do is to copyyour Affiliate link from Linkshare.com (where iTunes is Affiliating) and post to your fanswith a message, who uses iTunes click the below link and like it.If you wish you can mask the link through many shorten links service offered today.In this case you will receive many likes, and believe me everyone who is already usingiTunes will visit the link you posted, and they will not realize that from now and onwhen they buy through iTunes you will earn from their purchase.Same method can be used for different products like Skype, AT&T, Verizone etc…Also what you can do is to open a simple site, where you will be promoting your PPA(Pay Per Action) links, where you write about it, show how to use etc..After that you post your site link to your Fan Page and drive traffic, after someone sign’sup your earnI used this method for eToro and AVAFX, I made from AvaFX (Forex Platform) more than700$ daily.All I have done is I created a simple blog, with a nice design and couple of How Tomethods and Why Descriptions… AvaFX was paying me 12EURO per Live Forex Accountand 8EURO per Practice Account, and most of my commissions was from Practiceaccounts since they received $100K per Sign Up and that was fun for them buying andselling online stock, in the other side it was very profitable for me.

Method 2: Pay per MessageAfter you have created a well known Fan Page which has more than 200K Fans, it willalways be easy to make money from it.Let’s say someone contacts you and asks from you to promote his new website to allof your fans, than it would be easy for you to set the price per fan, you can start from$0.001 per fan, which means 200$ per 200K fans.All you need to do is to message to all your fans about your customers new site.The price per fan can be higher if you have more Fans, otherwise It is you who decidesthe fan price.

Method 3: Pay per PostWhen your customer reaches you and asks from you to post his new website, you canset the price per post depends on your numbers of Fans, more fans you have the pricewould be higher.If you have 200K Fans the price per post I would recommend is 10$, where you will becharging your customer the amount every time you post about his site, his article, link orwhatever.As much fans you have, the price goes up and up….

Method 4: Pay per ClickIn the Twitter article we wrote the same method you can earn on Pay Per Click basis.Where you would charge your customer on clicks you generate.But, I would recommend first to charge than to drive traffic, since sometimes after youdrive traffic to your customer it may happen that you don’t get paid.There are many different Click Tracking services offered online, and one of them is bit.lywhich I would recommend, where you can see Live clicks and this can be shown to yourcustomer as well.You can easy charge 100$ per 1000 clicks, which means that if 1000 clicks are made, hehave to pay you 100$ of course if you are happy with your customer you can offer himsale on second campaign, and more sale on third campagn etc…

Method 5: Asking your fans to become fans of other Fan PageThis method is almost same as Pay Per Post mentioned above, but in this case your areasking your Fans to become Fans of your customers Fan Page and that means that theprice is much higher than Pay Per Post.I remember I have charged 100$ per 3 requests (3 posts) where I have been posting amessage and asking my fans please become fan of this page…

Above you can see only 5 basic, most used and most simply methods of making moneyonline from Facebook Fan Page, if you are creative, you have Ideas etc… you can use theabove methods together with your ideas and come up to new Marketing Techniques Ididn’t mention in this article.

I hope you liked this article

Source of Article
    http://www.napmoney.com/5-basic-tips-to-make-money-using-facebook

Thanks

napsterkosova, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  2. FendyAziz

FendyAziz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really long and good some article :)

FendyAziz, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  3. lasvegas2003

lasvegas2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks really helpfull

lasvegas2003, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  4. napsterkosova

napsterkosova Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm happy you liked the article

For other similar articles you may check this blog
    www.napmoney.com
    Code (markup):
    where some other articles regarding Twitter, Digg, Facebook and other money making methods apply.

Thanks

napsterkosova, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  5. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great article, thanks for sharing it here.
    I have never made money with facebook but I might look deeper in to it in a while. =)

Wulkanen, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  6. uniaxaj

uniaxaj Member

Best Answers:
    really helpful article! thanks for it

uniaxaj, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  7. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    got some great points here! fanpage is a very effective marketing strategy now on facebook.

Justin_Dupre, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  8. suzentrans225

suzentrans225 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi really great points very usefull

suzentrans225, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  9. suzentrans225

suzentrans225 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow nice article

suzentrans225, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  10. Hammad.pk

Hammad.pk Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried few of these, in fact still trying, how much does it take to get a handsome amount per month and what are the must gets.

Hammad.pk, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  11. napsterkosova

napsterkosova Peon

Best Answers:
    @Hammad.pk

What do you mean? Please make it more clear for me so I can give u a respond!

Thanks

napsterkosova, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  12. firstround

firstround Peon

Best Answers:
    Good info thanks

firstround, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  13. spamstopper

spamstopper Peon

Best Answers:
    Great article about earning money through Facebook. I hope that I would be able to make money via facebook some day

spamstopper, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  14. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    I really appreciate your effort in posting the article. Is this your own writeup or copied/pasted? I saw a line "source of article" that means this is not your article. Anyways good info. thanks for that.

smileverse, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  15. gepong2000

gepong2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    informative. thanks for sharing this. i'm starting to make a facebook page that is now starting to gain more members, it gives me idea on how to maximize using it.

gepong2000, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  16. Mr P

Mr P Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great information. Straight, simple and to the point. Thanks.

Mr P, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  17. SeoLinkie

SeoLinkie Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks a lot for sharing it with us...
    :)

SeoLinkie, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  18. nicelife

nicelife Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm this is very useful for me, I have a fanpage with thousands of likes about a topic in my country, I didnt thought about selling it and the stuff you're posting. Thanks !!

nicelife, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  19. jakekr

jakekr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi.. thanks Really nice tips.

jakekr, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  20. Ben Wigfield

Ben Wigfield Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, cheers for the post napster.
    I am going to check out some of these methods.
    The money is in the numbers I think.

Ben Wigfield, Feb 20, 2012 IP