1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

4th World war

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by kumarsapkota, Jul 24, 2011.

Two great countries in this world are now in a cold relationship. These are: China and America. Is this cold war is enough to bring massive destruction in near future? Perhaps 3rd world war is very near.

kumarsapkota, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  2. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    A psychological and economical war has already begun between the US and China/

Unfortunately the US and it's stupid actions could lead us into a major war involving multiple regions.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
    IsraeI, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  3. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bankrupt nation can't start another war when it is in middle of two. But stupidity has no limit.

wmghori, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  4. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    its out of the question...the USA does not have the balls to attack anybody who could actually hurt it...

china does not even have to fire a bullet at the USA...it just has to say "goodbye USA thanks for the investments" and the US economy is basically screwed being that outsourced sweat shop production is the back bone of US economy these days...

china is free from US bullshit this is their great fortune...the USA could never launch a ground attack against china LOL...what country would be stupid enough to give them permission to host US troops against china? mongolia maybe? LOL

the power of the USA is limited to 3rd world defenseless countries with oil...

also lets face it: nobody really likes the USA...the russians,indians,chineese all have to gain form the USAs demise...sure its WAS a good market but the wall street government has empoverished the USA and it is not what it used to be with a definitive downwards trend...

its just the paradox of democracy: corporations get you elected, then you do as they say

atvking, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  5. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure why anyone thinks the US and China are anywhere near war. The relationship might not be extremely warm and fuzzy, but it's better than it's been on other occasions. Our troops were shooting at each other in the 1950s in Korea and there wasn't a world war, so seems unlikely to be under consideration by either side now.

robjones, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  6. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I mean lets face it the US is basically bankrupt, the US now has almost as much debt as the words GDP for one year. I think China was buying bonds in good favor, but I think as they realise just how screwed the US really is they're getting bored with that game now too.

Look back through history and every great empire always crumbles to the ground.

Seqqa, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  7. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think the US will 'crumble' per se, more like become powerless to immigration, as the international corporate world around it buys it up. I don't believe the average Joe there will notice too much change to their way of life.

Bushranger, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  8. viny30

viny30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Both of these 2 countries are depended on each other. China needs a market to sell their products and US needs a country to buy their bonds and finance their activities. China has bought the bonds in US dollars and with US going on with QE again and again the dollar would soon loose their value making the value of the bond equivalent to a junk. China knows this and are determined to diversify what with euro too in deep trouble what option does it have.
    I dont think so there would be a world war but there would be deep mistrust between these 2 countries

viny30, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  9. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that there won't be any World wars in future at all. We are rather skilled in this question and US aggression is something like a joke for many countries. And as for Us, China and Russia I would say that relationships between them will be friendly, but rather careful.

Warner, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  10. iidesu

iidesu Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't foresee such a thing coming in the foreseeable future.

iidesu, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  11. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so it going to happen.
    Because when there are two powerful giants, there has always been a clash, but it does't mean that someone has to die. There has always been a neutral way.
    Moreover now a days the world has become a Global Village, so if any one wants to grow or want to remain on top, it is possible only through mutual understanding, War is not the last solution.

janinaherz, May 21, 2014 IP
  12. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    what made you think about world war? US & China never had a warm relations, to me its a usual state.

N_F_S, May 21, 2014 IP
  13. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    It looks like US and china are smart enough, but there's old crazed Mr.Putin warmongering. And though many Russia's missiles tend to fall down right after the launch, some of them can get to US and EU and cause mass destruction. When Putin first entered that Ukrainian peninsula many thought that it was the start of WW3. The guy with Polish roots working with me is still sure, that if the West doesn't stop Putin, he'll finish Ukriane and go for Baltic states, Poland, and further to restore the Soviet Empire up to former Warsaw treaty size.

Karuna17, May 21, 2014 IP
  14. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    All last launches in military were successful. The ones that falling are not connected with military actions. So don't over pretend here.

N_F_S, May 21, 2014 IP
  15. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard Ukrainians are also gonna build some nukes. They used to have lots of them in times of USSR, I wonder are they still able to build them to restrain Russia?

Karuna17, May 22, 2014 IP
  16. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    not in near future, Ukraine learned a lesson. You either have a strong army or you join a military union like NATO. Ukraine did not do either of this, granted they did not expect such actions from the so called "brother neighbours". Putin surprised the whole world.

N_F_S, May 22, 2014 IP
    Karuna17 likes this.
  17. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, brother-Slavs showed themselves to be really good neighbors:) I'm not really good with geopolitics, but it seems Russians are crazy enough to capture some other territories of Ukraine (I still cannot understand what for -- Russia is so big, and management's so crappy there, at least it looks though from Youtube). And I'm sure Obama's not going to intervene, despite we seem to have given some promises to Ukraine back in the nineties. How do you think it will end up? With Russia going for other small Eastern European countries near Ukraine?

I still wonder would NATO have protected Ukraine, if it was an Alliance member?

Karuna17, May 23, 2014 IP
  18. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so, the only reason he annexed Crimea is because of naval base there. He's not interested in everything else. imho.

thats a good question, I think Putin wouldn't move to Ukraine in the first place if Ukraine was a member of NATO.

N_F_S, May 23, 2014 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If Putin is warmongering, why donĀ“t USA and EU agree to a national referendums under supervision of international bodies and let people in Ukraine decide about their future and instead arming a bunch of neo-nazi and football hooligans to form the "government" of Ukraine?

gworld, May 23, 2014 IP
  20. Jeffreyw

Jeffreyw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The US is staging a conflict that maybe could lead into a war. The US's accusation about Chinese military hacking the US computers is one of those events that could lead into a war, but then again, it's probably "false flag" just to create a conflict.

Jeffreyw, May 25, 2014 IP