1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

48hrs. Unique Love Song Site - Create your own Love Song with your Lover's Name in it

Discussion in 'Sites' started by donny, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am selling one of my truly unique sites today; vLoveSong.com. vLoveSong.com is a free automated service site that lets you choose from 5 love songs, and have your lover's name in it! With 500 names in total to choose from, vLoveSong.com can be used by almost anyone. Try it out for yourself.

I am selling because the need of money to develop and maintain one of my larger projects. All in all, vLoveSong contains 2,500 unique audio files (5 songs x 500 names each).

The site includes master resale rights of the script. Please note that there is another version of the site running at alovesong.com. The owner of that site does not have resale rights to the script, and that is the only place you will find the same script. I have purchased master resale rights and exclusive rights from the owner of alovesong.com (who created the script).

Revenue Details:
    No paid advertisements are up. ChristianAvenue.org ads are of my own, and of my own site.

Traffic Details:
    No traffic - Not promoted.

Minimum bid: $200
    Buy It Now: $500

*I reserve the right to accept any offer at any time, and I reserve the right to reject any bid at any time.*

Thank you,
    Donny

donny, Mar 22, 2007 IP
  2. donny

donny Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $250 bid received from SitePoint

donny, Mar 22, 2007 IP