1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest [48 Hours] $125 - Web 2.0 Website PSD Design - Corporate

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by psychicBOY, Feb 20, 2012.

Hi,

So this is a 48 Hours Contest. You have to make a Home page and one Inner page design for a company which deals in cable IT devices like Transmitters, LED Display boards, Fibres, Encoder, Multiplexer, Set Top Box etc. I am sure you got the idea. Please google if you to see the images of these products which would give you more clear visual idea.

I need the website in two theme colors:

1) #13469B - Blueish , #723E98 - Purplish , #DE7046 - Orangish [Make sure you use the exact color codes]
    2) Your choice which looks good to you.

- Use netural tones like Greys to make it look like Web 2.0. So as per my theme color, 70% of website would be greyish, 20% Blueish, 10% Purplish and Orange to break the color.
    - The website needs to be Professional Looking, Corporate, Modern.
    - If you use images in website, you should have the copyright to that image and you should have the rights to transfer those rights to me.
    - If you are using people images/photos, they should be INDIAN.
    - DO NOT USE A TEMPLATE / DO NOT COPY for god sake, you are a designer, respect art and show your talent. I am designer too. I have work so need to get this outsourced.
    - ALL RIGHTS TO SELL/RESELL/USE MULTIPLE TIMES etc. should be transferred to me if you win the contest.
    - You won't be allowed to use the same design anywhere else in future and You will be asked to delete the design files if you win the project.

Elemets in website:
    - Search Box
    - Fecebook/Twitter Icons
    - Request Quote Button
    - Language Change drop downbox by Google
    - Text links on top or somewhere: Blog, Downloads, Virtual Tour

So, YOU HAVE 48 HOURS !!! Use CableWebsite as the logo name. Questions? Ask me. :)
    Results : After 1 Week.

psychicBOY, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  2. ardianet

ardianet Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm on it. :)

My questions :

Is the company focusing in offering SERVICES for cable problems/requirement regarding to the devices listed (LED display, transmitter, etc.) ? or it's SELLING the devices ? or else ?

Request Quote Button.. is it a landing page ? does it need textbox for name & email ?

Thanks. :)

ardianet, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. psychicBOY

psychicBOY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1

They sell services and devices both. And it is just a button which says "Request Quote" , you can place this button anywhere you like in home page. All the best!

psychicBOY, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. zelprex

zelprex Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this still open?

zelprex, Feb 24, 2012 IP