1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $45 logo contest - paypal payment

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by maney, Nov 23, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey all,

I am looking for a logo for my new website www.midwestreptile.co.uk (sorry theres not much to see, but you can see there is a dark colour scheme and there will be a header image.

The logo should be in backgroundless format, and the original psd included. Dimensions are no larger 380x90px. The site name is 'Midwest Reptile' and the slogan 'The worlds leader in reptile handling equipment'

The site is an ecommerce site which will be selling mainly snake hooks and tongs, used for handling venomous snakes etc. You can see the product range @ http://tongs.com

Logo style is quite open ended, I'm looking for some inspiration. The products are cutting edge - the best in their field - and utilize modern techniques etc so a sleek modern design (maybe with a metallic look? I don't know, you're the designers :D ). If the long slogan proves problematic let me know and I'll come up with a shorter one

Colour wise is again open ended, probably darker colours (blacks, silvers, greys, darker colours) but I don't mind a bright vivid logo which catches your attention. The logo can include aspects of the products (ie the hooks and tongs, or indeed snakes) or not, its up to you. If you do include any snakes etc, try not to make it tacky :D

Payment is $45 via paypal when I'm happy with the final logo.

Thanks!

maney, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  2. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Just a heads up: you posted this as "Selling" instead of "Buying". Also, this is what I see when I visit your site:

aidanriley629, Nov 23, 2013 IP
    biscuitdzn and nhed like this.