1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $45 Drink Label Contest - Ends 5/27

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by chemlabrat, May 22, 2012.

I need a design created that I will use to print on label paper and stick to bottles as a drink label. I have a bottling company, and I'm releasing a new drink that will be promoted as a healthy drink that should be used daily. The specifications I need the design to follow are:

Name: La Bella Vita (means "The Beautiful Life" in French)
    Size: 3.5" by 10" label. Portrait orientation. This will be going on a large bottle that is 1 liter or 32 ounces. Think about the size of a wine bottle.
    Style: I want it to look both healthy and beautiful. Design will be similar to a wine design. Perhaps a scenery design, vineyard, etc.
    Color Scheme: The drink is purple like wine. As long as it complements or contains a purple color.
    Format: Final file should be delivered in a layered psd. You can include other formats as long as the psd is included.

The ingredients of the drink are guayusa tea from ecuador. Pomegranate and apple cider vinegar and tart cherry juice. You don't have to incorporate any of the ingredients names into the design or artwork, but there will need to be a place on the bottle where I can put the nutrition facts label and ingredients list.

I know the design is complicated and not a "logo" exactly, so I've upped the payout to $45. I will run this contest until Sunday, May 27th at noon central time and then choose a winner and send payment via Paypal. Good luck, and thanks in advance for all your hard work!

chemlabrat, May 22, 2012 IP
  2. debayanmitra

debayanmitra Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM Sent.. waiting for feedback.

debayanmitra, May 25, 2012 IP
  3. gugubee557

gugubee557 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By the way, La Bella Vita is not french, La Belle Vie would be.

gugubee557, Jun 3, 2012 IP