1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$43,500 A Month In AdSense Revenue

Discussion in 'Websites' started by joecooper, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Indeed it is. Just spam...for the fun of it I signed up with one of my spam email addresses. Good old Hayden emails me daily with cu cu.

Homer, May 17, 2005 IP
  2. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got done reading this entire thread and it was hillarious. I do think that "educated" people are easily duped because they are so isolated in thier ivory towers that they just don't have a clue about how the rest of the world operates. I also think it's due in part to the "I'm so much superior to any of the little people" syndrome that blinds them to reality. Then again, they make a crapload more money than I do, so maybe it's time to go back to school ;)

mopacfan, May 17, 2005 IP
  3. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    i wanna see the check =P

Shoemoney, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  4. GaryW

GaryW Peon

Best Answers:
    If it looks like a Duck, walks like a Duck and quacks like a duck...!!!!

GaryW, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  5. TooHappy

TooHappy Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes! The check will tell all. We are now allowed to show our checks, so if you see a check for $45,000 and it's real, then that book would be the book to buy.

Unfortunately, there are many who will fall for this. It's forums like DP that help expose the charlatans!

TooHappy, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  6. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Well the original poster never came back, thats always a good indication that it's spam.

If I was going to spam I would return and keep posting, I figure I would be able bluff my way through enough to pick up a few sales :D

Cyclops, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  7. Nitin M

Nitin M White/Gray/Black Hat

Best Answers:
    I think I missed something. There was a thread not too long ago where people were openly posting their June adsense earnings and I thought it strange.... is this now allowed? I always thought discussing amounts earned was a TOS violation. Or was that part of the cange I just blindly clicked "accept" to?

Nitin M, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  8. prowess

prowess Guest

Best Answers:
    I make about 7.00 a month...not a lot of visitors, and low paying words, but If I made 100 a month I'd crap myself, 40K a month? I bet not

prowess, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  9. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I guess 40K a month is possible depending on the traffic of your site.... if you have 20 sites making atleast $100 a day each then you make $60K a month

There are lot of people here in DP making that money from adsense, but they are just there observing and talk less.

PinoyIto, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  10. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    I don't buy it....I hear the rubbish posted around the Forums about people earning huge amounts from adsense but have never seen documented evidence of anywhere near that amount.....

The people who do benefit are those in less developed countries where a few dollars from adsense is worth a whole lot more to them than places like the US.

Cyclops, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    A customer of mine does $35k/mo. It's a fact! It happens.

Mia, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  12. thuiswerk

thuiswerk Peon

Best Answers:
    There are people, i know some, that earn those amounts but if they brag about it they just want you to buy something from them!

Mike

thuiswerk, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  13. TooHappy

TooHappy Guest

Best Answers:
    That's the key, bragging. If they are going around telling people on forums they're making big bucks, then chances are they are doing something that is spamish or just want attention. Whatever they are doing is probably not a long term solution and they need to milk the system before they run into problems.

Yes, some are legitimate, but they are few in numbers.

TooHappy, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  14. Tommo

Tommo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it just me ..but whenever i see a piece of marketting that starts with "Dear Friend" I just don't bother reading any further.

Tommo, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  15. skattabrain

skattabrain Peon

Best Answers:
    yup ... they are the ones that don't have 4,000 posts. typically they work the system and talk less about it ... forum posting all day is for tor those putting off what they really should be doing.

skattabrain, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  16. jlawrence

jlawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    If you've got 10 sites bringing in $100 each per day, what do you need to do :)
    You sure as hell can afford to have someone else writing your content, so I suppose what they should be doing is sitting in the sun - nowt says you can't post from in the sun :D:D

jlawrence, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  17. Swordfish

Swordfish Active Member

Best Answers:
    35k/mo not too shabby :)

Swordfish, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yes it is quite nice. However, he works pretty hard, has people who write content, and also uses adwords to promote many of his sites.

Personally I have taken the pay out nothing, or as little as possible route. I'm not doing too bad. I want little to no overhead. I've spent the last 8 + years making other people rich paying out money to telcos, etc., in my ISP business. NO MORE!!!

Mia, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  19. Googles76

Googles76 Peon

Best Answers:
    that wouldn't be too bad at all, but even 10 sites take a long time to get up to $100 per day. Currently my main site would need about 30x more traffic (assuming CTR stayed around the same) to get to that figure:D

Googles76, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  20. TooHappy

TooHappy Guest

Best Answers:
    Most people could be happy with $50 per day average. Anything above that is icing on the cake!

TooHappy, Jul 20, 2005 IP