1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

400$ a day on zango

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Free-Premuium-Rapidshare, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffnat

ruffnat Peon

Best Answers:
    agreed, I care about my sites and I appreciate the people that come to visit my websites, the last thing I would ever feel ok about is infecting my own users with adware and other bad spyware

that is just wrong

I would never sign up for Zango, for me there is a difference between right and wrong

ruffnat, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  2. dwarven

dwarven Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think my blog will be accepted? See sig pls. thanks

dwarven, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  3. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Free-Premuium-Rapidshare Peon

Best Answers:
    If you where so damn good you would know why my stats are like that, im not going to do you the favour of telling you why they are due to you being so busy messing up my thread when Im busy helping people to make money.

4. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:
    That might get through, but to be sure it would be better on a private domain name.

5. Revamped Solutions

Revamped Solutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im still tryin to get my traffic up, any ideas on how i can improve that please help.

Revamped Solutions, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  6. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:
    Its all a matter of opinion, its harder to uninstall actual spyware programs like Norton antivirus than it is to uninstall zango, if you tried fore yourself you would know. Secondly some people like what zango delivers so why not benefit from that??

7. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sent you a pm :)

Fisker, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  8. Verne

Verne Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending on how much installs you get every month, you can be payed till $1.45 per install..:rolleyes:

Verne, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  9. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes but those stats aren't added to the monthly figure until the end of the month, they are NOT added to your daily figures period..... hence the figures aren't possible.

You will not remove the adware completely with add/remove programs, all you will do is stop the ad's popping up, the traces will need a good anti-spyware program to remove them completely.

I am not against Zango/Seekmo, I know the ways around gateway, I know the efects that it can have on ones site in the long run also, watch your Search Engine positions tumble and your natural traffic, forget about free advertisiing on Forums also - webmasters will get p1ssed off at you if you drop links to a gateway page or site.

Also get ready for warnings in Google ie. "This site may harm your computer" warnings next to your results in Google.

thsadmin, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  10. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:

Whats your problem???? Why would I fake this?? Why am I not going to tell you why my figures are like this??? Stop being so crazy!

Anyway, heres some new stats after some new testing, and no google doesnt matter

[​IMG]

11. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:
    If anyone wants tips just pm me and Ill try to respond asap :)

12. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Now who's being crazy ? Google does matter, it's a huge matter, ask yourself this (to anyone who's relying on Google traffic or currently has high google rank/pages indexed/google traffic) :

Do YOU want Google to say "Warning this site may harm your computer" next to your results or for this warning to pop up when ever google results send traffic ?

For the same reason that you started this thread : for affiliates and income from referrals - simple as that.

All I am doing is pointing out the possibilities and harm that using Zango will have on your site/members sites.

I am really surprised that I am the only one that's on this thread that's warning against Zango, usually there'd be many more members like me in such a thread.

thsadmin, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  13. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:
    Seriously, your crazy.

If google bothered me so much I wouldnt have made 1300 yesterday, please stop hassling me and this thread, do I need to go to the mods? and no Im not faking this, and Im giving people real tips and real ideas and yes of course Ill benefit from people signing up under me, but... only if they actually make any money, therefore theres no point in faking this.

14. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's you and your opinion, don't you think that other members also need to know the damage that this can cause to their reputation or their sites ? I haven't done nothing out of line or against the rules - so I don't see what the mod's will do.

I've said all that I wanted to say and I am not arguing or helping you bump this thread any longer.

thsadmin, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  15. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:
    Yes and me and my opinion works, and also I advise people properly, if this would damage them I tell them that, if there traffics too low I tell them, if its the wrong niche I say so, if it would affect their serps Ill say so, if they need more traffic Ill say how to get it.

Anyway, like you said, dont come back :)

16. wercylno

wercylno Peon

Best Answers:
    If my site newly, whether acceptable by zango?
    and how to update content if use zango in my site?

Thanks

wercylno, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  17. Red_Virus

Red_Virus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow.. You are really making some serious cash from Zango and that is evident from the screen shots. Can you please pm me some more details.

Red_Virus, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  18. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:
    Hi, just pm me your site info and Ill try and help, I have a load of pms to respond to but Ill try and reply soon :)

19. Chios

Chios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The site seems to be down for some time now
    Am I the only one which can not get to it ...

Chios, Dec 16, 2007 IP
    Harry_Potter likes this.
  20. knew

knew Peon

Best Answers:
    You guys are pushing Spyware/Adware infecting the other webmasterss possible clients' computer that is hijacking their refids and cookies.

Sure you'll make a few bucks now, but you're fucking it up big for the long term. You willingly infect people's computer with that crap. You guys have no vision of business. You should be banned for inciting other people of committing a crime and committing a crime yourself.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Go fuck yourself!

knew, Dec 16, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.