1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

400$ a day on zango

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Free-Premuium-Rapidshare, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Free-Premuium-Rapidshare Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not really promising anything here, in fact Im dismissing a lot of private messages im getting as using zango would be a negative for a lot of the smaller sites and therefore a waste of time for each of those invloved. On the other hand good ideas and knowedge is what the whole web business is about in my opinion so sharing your time and knowledge for a small return isnt a lot to ask in my opinion.

I havent answered it because Ive only been accused of cheating and I really have nothing to prove here and will not be sharing that, if you want to waste your time accusing me of doctoring results thats no problem.

2. qardinal

qardinal Peon

Best Answers:
    well i can tell you this, everybody who reads this thread will come away believing you're faking your stats to gain more referrals. i'm not saying that's what you're doing, but when you refuse to answer something so glaring that's the impression that's given.

qardinal, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  3. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:
    No problem I understand, but I dont have the time to begin doctoring screenshots for the sake of this thread. If you calculate them at what has been qouted by others its still good earnings and so far theres only been a few people accusing me of faking stats.

In the end of the day its having the site, the traffic, maintaining traffic, the quality of content and the experience of inserting zango that makes you money not the amount of money per payout though it obviously has a pivotal role but one which is useless if you have no traffic or all of those other ingredients.

4. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is not, I still run into programs and cleaners that still find Zango on my computer, the un-install does what is legally required to do and that's just to stop ad's from running on the installers computer.

He really means, smaller non-profitable sites that wont earn much go un-noticed, the sites that have large traffic and hence more of a turnover for the webmaster and in turn himself - he will help..... that extra 10% for referring others is probably adding up by now.

That sounds like an admission of guilt to me, and what do you have to gain ? Don't treat us like fools, why would you even bother to start this thread if you had nothing to gain ? You've spent hours promoting this thread and recruiting others for your downline.

thsadmin, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  5. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:
    no you have spent hours promoting this thread.

I could care less for what you have to say, so far its all been useless. People who want to use zango will, people who dont want to use zango will not use it.

And please get over yourself Im not going to sit around using photshop for hours doctoring my results. You really are useless to this thread except for bumping it.

Why not just start your own hate thread?

6. Mazaonline

Mazaonline Peon

Best Answers:
    Zango not accepted me and They tell me your paypal restriction and bla blah why they said this ? i don't know why :mad: huh

Mazaonline, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  7. DaMa

DaMa Peon

Best Answers:
    That gateway stuff must be the most annoying thing for a website visitor if you ask me.
    I wouldnt want to run something like that simply because i want to keep as much visitors as possible.
    I also read alot bad things about zango, monetizing a website is one thing, but milking it wont help you progress. You may make USD400/day now, but for how long?

I even cant stand these intersitials some websites use before coming to a page. Keep the web clean, at least a bit..

DaMa, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  8. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:
    If paypals not accepted in your country its most likely that your site isnt in english and neither are your visitors. Vistors must be able to read the terms of service for installs. This is why you wouldnt be accepted in that case.

DPobserver likes this.
  9. mnymkr

mnymkr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this seems neat, what is the consensus here

mnymkr, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  10. stabilo66

stabilo66 Banned

Best Answers:
    PM me with more details !
    I am very interested.

Thx,

stabilo66

stabilo66, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  11. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's easy to bypass - use Opera instead of Firefox / Internet Explorer, opera glides straight through the gateway. Seriously Opera makes it seem like the gateway was never there.

Oh and is the toolbar compliant with Vista yet ? Vista uses aren't even allowed to install the toolbar.

thsadmin, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  12. pakh

pakh Peon

Best Answers:
    PM me with more info

pakh, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  13. sp360

sp360 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    exactly, all of them are hating on it, but at the same time, they are advertising this thread more. Like Free-Premuium-Rapidshare said, if someone wants to use, they will use it, no matter what, some web masters need money big time, so they will do ANYTHING for the money. If you start your own hate thread, it will also be on googles main page when search for something like "zango is bad" or something. im telling you, you guys are just making it worse by replying to this thread. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare please ask a mod to close this thread;)

sp360, Jan 10, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.