1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $40 Logo Contest - Wedding Photography.. challenge!

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Gregory Kowalski, Apr 13, 2014.

1. jack.tar.gz

jack.tar.gz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

jack.tar.gz, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  2. BOB Designs

BOB Designs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

BOB Designs, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  3. Bogdan Groza

Bogdan Groza Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Something like this ?!
    [​IMG]

Bogdan Groza, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  4. jagodesign

jagodesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My revision, thanks again for your helpful feedback, thanks
    emoedding-01.png

jagodesign, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  5. Syku

Syku Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Syku, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  6. Gregory Kowalski

Gregory Kowalski Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Woow, cool! i am impressed, really cool entries!

OK, one by one feedback:

bandi - your design is interesting, but it looks too large can you post this on the banner of my website or somethere that i can see how this logo works with other parts. Please also use the colours as per my requirements. Pls put more space between lines and text and change font to more classy, it looks too messy but i want to see how you develop this logo further.

Animman - I cannot see your logo, please post again.

sikka2010 - This design is a good one, classic and emphasizes on good points. use the colours as per my requirements, please remove 'Gregory Kowalki" because adds some instability to overall concept. and maybe change lines to some decorative elements.. just my idea. and maybe you can out more space between texts up and downs only.

Unknown007 - Interesting concept. Please make the camera smaller in the first logo and change fonts for better looking, associated with luxury touch and put more space between fonts and more space between up-downs of the texts and lines.
    With second concept also try to put more space on both sides of 'O' in Emotional (withe the diamond)

jack.tar.gz - simple concept but can be strong one. At the current state this logo is missing something.. this extra touch to make it really luxurious, please think what this can be. Please also use the colours as per my requirements.

BOB Designs - I like the feel in this logo, it is creative, however i saw many times this effect of the aperture on the wedding ring in different logos. so please try to be more unique. Please add more space because a whole design looks too tidy. Please also use the colours as per my requirements because i do not want to have a logo on the black/dark background on this project.

Bogdan Groza - almost there, can you move couple shape a little bit higher and to the left. Please also think how to connect or put above lines from couple shape to the letters. these lines are connected to T and N and they do not look like an equal connection to edges of the fonts.
    So please think and you might prepare two versions when the couple's shape is connected to letters with a perfect balance and second one- when couple's shape is not connected but it is well balance with the letters.

Please also put this logo on the banner because i want to see real proportions of this logo.

jagodesign - Yes, exactly, that's your finished 1st design, so if you like to have your creative juices still flowing, you can give me a second concept because i like your creativity but it is up to you.

Syku - that is interesting concept!... definitely number THREE, please do improve a little bit upper section of the diamond as it looks like 3 home roofs or 3 mountains to me, maybe a different pattern there, maybe some effects.. maybe some shining effect, it is all up to you.

i think that you believe that camera and diamond shall be as high-end wedding photography logo. and i can not argue that is wrong, because some designs are very creative.
    And you all know that high-end bride will appreciate a large diamond size. so size of diamond's often makes difference for a bride and photographer, heheh.

I will have a very difficult task on Friday or Saturday morning, but i always want to have such a pain to choose from so many good designs!

Thanks!

Gregory Kowalski, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  7. jagodesign

jagodesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, this is my second concept, any feedback will be appreciated!
    emoedding2-01.png

jagodesign, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  8. kainraziall

kainraziall Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @CH

Let me submit my entry by today

Thanks
    Kain

kainraziall, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  9. akhilrs

akhilrs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

akhilrs, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  10. kainraziall

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hope you like it, Feedback Appreciated

[​IMG]

kainraziall, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  11. kainraziall

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Preview, 100% Vector, hope you like it

[​IMG]

kainraziall, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  12. Bogdan Groza

Bogdan Groza Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Modified logo and added on the site and a mockup !
    wedding1.JPG

Bogdan Groza, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  13. bandi

bandi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    gk_logo4.jpg

bandi, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  14. Monkz

Monkz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Concept:

[​IMG]

Monkz, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  15. guideline

guideline Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Another entry...

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think...

guideline, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  16. ariif

ariif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    emotional.jpg

ariif, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  17. Gregory Kowalski

Gregory Kowalski Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Haa.. I am blown away by your creativity!

Ok.. one by one feedback:

jagodesign - your second design is also creative, can you please put some pattern to the diamond as black does not look so appealing. You could rotate diamond slightly to the right. Camera's shape is also not proportional to the text, can you make it smaller and give me some view point on the website header.

akhilrs - that is a strong approach, much better than first one. can you please add some more effects to the bride's shape maybe veil? i want to see that this is bride and groom.
    Please also change the font, this is too narrow and too bold (more like font from cowboy movies), please also balance text 'photography' with 'Wedding'.

kainraziall - Your all logos are too bold.. try to be more subtle, please add some delicate feel into it. two first ones are the ones you can work on to get this luxury feel i am looking for. Please also tell me, what is the logo arrangement as i can see different placement on the header (horizontal or vertical?).

Bogdan Groza - right, i know you work on this logo for some time now. however at some point you lost this extra touch i felt before. So what i think can be useful is to move this couple's shape to the left slightly and maybe remove this line between couple and "Emotional" and 'Emotional' gets too narrow now.. try to find this connection between couple's shape and text, so my advice is to go back to the first concept and think how to solve it. i said... earlier that this is a challenge! ;)

bandi - i think your third concept is good one, however try to connect this design with your first logo (left one) from first design to get this extra touch.
    Your two previous logos are too bold. and too narrow, i will be looking for more subtle approach with your designs. and please make diamond smaller on 'G'. i don't see any sense in highlighting "Gregory Kowalski".

Monkz - this logo emphasize on the subject/person who likes the content more than form, i can see some more loose, flexibility etc. And i need more luxury approach.
    second - camera's shape is too large, not natural, and third - left ring is bigger than right one, so my feeling goes to: man takes dominant position over woman. ha ha! and it does not give me a good feeling again!

guideline - your second attempt has much stronger impact! Can you please balance text 'Gregory Kowalski" to the diamond shape, i mean the sspace between Gregory and Kowalski shall be exactly on the middle of the diamond's shape (it's slightly to left side now). Ha! i just "wonder" to make "Emotional" slightly more bold.

ariif - you should analyse my previous feedback to other designers that you would know that i'd prefer different colours and i saw many times the ring looks like aperture.. so it is not unique approach. Your logo is too bold. and the "wedding photography" font reminds me that one from old programs from DX 486 i believe one of the first IBM's PC with DOS.. so it doesnt have that what i need. Hope my feedback will help you.

I am having a headache now... done by your high level of creativity.

Please go on... like this!

Gregory Kowalski, Apr 15, 2014 IP
    bandi likes this.
  18. bandi

bandi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    gk_logo5.jpg

bandi, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  19. Bogdan Groza

Bogdan Groza Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I seriously like the one before ! Because it is slimer it's has a more elegant look and the two lines beneath the couple and under EMOTIONAL it delimitates the logo ! But it is up to you !

Attached Files:

Bogdan Groza, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  20. guideline

guideline Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Revision as per your feedback...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014