1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying $40 Logo Contest - My Map Wear

Discussion in 'Design' started by TuesZ, Oct 3, 2019.

Paying $40 by PayPal to whoever can come up with a great design for a new startup called My Map Wear
    SEMrush
    My Map Wear showcases recreation opportunities in clothing. Focusing design on earth geographies of state and national parks; trails including hiking, biking, equestrian and nature; natural earth features including river, lakes and oceans where there are beaches, wildlife observation opportunity and conservation areas; Recreation areas for camping, fishing, swimming, tubing, canoeing, visiting historic sites, museums and other public attractions; facility locations of boat ramps, marinas, schools, golf courses; earth topography to include imagery, land cover, habitats or even species. Some designs include infrastructure including roads, railroads, airports and outline boundary areas all with printed names of places for people to get ideas on where to find recreation opportunities in the U.S.

To get a better idea of how one of our items look, take a look at these leggings below:

[​IMG]
    I'd like you to get creative with the logo. The colors should be transparent background with a black logo.

TuesZ, Oct 3, 2019 IP
    SEMrush